Just dont

"Mrs and Mrs. Y/l/N... I'm so sorry but Kara suffered from SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome) it occurred out of no where and we tried our best we could to help he-"

"No stop please stop" Kendall cut him off as she got on her knees and started crying I looked up at the doctor with tears falling from my eyes and he just dismissed himself.

"Baby look a-"

"Don't you dare say that word right now to me y/n" she just broke down even more and I knew I triggered something in her.

Okay I said mumbling to myself sobbing even harder.

~

~

It's been three hours and we just got done signing papers for Kara's death and Kendall still hasn't spoken a word to me or her family.

We were walking out and I helped her get in the car as I went in right after.

We got home and she just walked up the stairs.

I walked up too only to find myself staring at my beautiful fiancé crying on the floor in our baby's room.

I walked up to her and knelt down hugging her.

She flinched and pulled away.

"GET OFF OF ME!"
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME I JUST LOST MY BABY"

That's when she pushed me.

"SHE WAS MY BABY TOO!" I shouted back only to see her sobbing even more.

"Kendall I'm sorry can we please talk about this" I brought her hands up to mine.

"I-I can't I'm leaving"

And with that she ran to her room to start packing things.

I ran in after her with even more tears in my eyes.

"Kendall you don't get to do this to me" I started to unpack her things.

"I can't do this anymore I lost her..we lost her and-and" she hiccuped the last words.

"Kendall what?" I asked confused then ever

"I'm pregnant again.." she whispered.

Hxjdjdjxj yikes it sucks I know don't hate me!!