Baby

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and the sun rays hitting me in the face. I groaned and turned over to be met with beautiful brown orbs staring at me.

"Baby why are you staring at me like that" I mumbled while looking at my girl.

"You're just so beautiful to me. "And with that I was met with soft warm lips.

Crying

"I got it babe" Kendall said and walked out of the room to go and check on Kara.

~

~

"Y/N!" I heard Kendall scream from Kara's room so I sprinted out of the room into my baby's.

"She's not breathing anymore and I-I don't know what happened" her lip was quivering and she was holding Kara.

I called 911 and they came within minutes.

Skip to hospital bc blah blah blah

I've been in the waiting room with Kendall for about what felt like hours and I just want to know how my baby is doing.

I barely moved my head to the left to see Kendall sobbing into my neck as she hugged me.

Kris,kourtney,kim,khloe and Kylie all came as soon as possible.

Kendall moved her head up to mine and looked at me with red puffy glossy eyes and was about to cry even more until I my hand was on the back of her head pulling her into a deep kiss reassuring her that everything will be okay.

"I love you Kendall and our baby is going to be okay.. I promise you"

"I love you too" and with that the doctor cane out of the room with glossy eyes.

Guys omg it's been awhile huh? Well gee I haven't updated in five ever but now I'm back I only made this chapter super short just to give you guys a little something as I update more chapters tonight, yep you read that right I'm gonna update a few more chapters to this book and also my Kendall imagines book feel free to also check that out but.

BTW what do you guys think will happen in the next chapter comment your thoughts down below.

💗💗💗💗