Sorry

"Sydney hey I need you to come over I need some suggestions for tonight"

"Um what are you going out?!?! About time" Sydney screams threw the phone

"You gonna come or not?"

"Give me 10 "

It was 9:30 and I was almost finished getting ready when Sydney walked in my room.

"Kk so you'll be leaving in 1 hour all we need to do is your hair"

I honestly don't know why I was so excited about seeing Kendall after she played me but oh well we'll see how it goes.

I'm now on my way to catch and I'm pretty sure there's gonna be so many paps there because word came around that Kendall was gonna be there.

I pulled up to valet and handed my keys I got a text that Kendall was already there that explains all the questions from the paps.

I walked up the spiral staircase up to the balcony and it was beautiful I've never even been here but that's when I saw something even more beautiful looking up and smiling at me.

"Hey y/n I'm really glad you can make it I just wanna say-"

"Kendall just shut up" I approached her and kissed her rough but then it started to get smooth and in sync.

"Y/n not right here I came here to apologize for acting like a bitch to you and pushing you away I should've told you about Jordan i don't know why I didn't I've never felt this way before with someone" she had tears in here eyes.

"I'm so sorry I really am an we just start over please y/n?"

I can't tell she actually was sincere and telling the truth.

"Well alright then BUT you have to walk out of here with me and all those paps" I smirked at her.

"Oh my god fine"

"Oh and you have to kiss me" I gave her a devilish smile.

"Whatever let's go cutie"

We walked out and lights were swarming us with question flying out.

"Kendall who is this mysterious girl."

Kendall is this your girlfriend what's happened with Jordan"

She looked at me and cupped my cheek and kissed me while I heard shutters everywhere.

"Does that answer your guys question?" I grabbed her hand and opened my passenger door for her'