The accident

2 months later

It had been the best two months ever we were just with each other the whole time I can't believe I was with THE Kendall jenner.

I was on my way to the store with Gigi because she needed some stuff from the store. We walked into pavilions and I went straight to the sushi counter because Kendall loves sushi I'm not really a sushi person but oh well.

I walked up to Gigi who was talking on the phone while at self checkout waiting for me.

"I'll get it" I said as I slipped out my credit card and paid while she was shocked but still on the phone.

As we were walking out she hung up and got into the car.

"Care to tell me what's wrong??"

"Eh no it's nothing really it's just that zayn is gonna go hang out with some girl Natalia I guess it's a lunch think I have no clue"

"Oh okay well do you want me to drop you off at home?"

"Yeah please I'm exhausted"

I pulled out and drove 20 minutes to her house I dropped her off and called Kendall.

"Hey baby are you almost home??" Kendall said with a bit of worry in her tone.

"Yeah love I'm in my way I just dropped off Gigi I'll be there in like 10 minutes"

"Oh okay I wanna take you somewhere tonight are you okay with that??"

"Of course Ken I'm almost home I love you bye"

"I love you too adios"

I hung up and pulled into our street I pulled up to our house and opened the gate to a long driveway which of course Kendall wanted.

I parked my car in the garage and seen all the lights were off except our bedroom light from the glass windows all around the house.

I ran upstairs and open our room door revealing Kendall in a red silk short dress that opens from her cleavage so I was getting a pretty good view.

She turned around from the mirror and ran to me giving me a hug.

"I missed you even though it's been like 5 hours I have a big surprise for you go and get ready"

"Ookay " I giggled at her cuteness

I decided to wear a two piece black dress and curled my hair. Kendall loved when my hair was curled so I curled it.

"Baby you ready"

Kendall yelled from downstairs

"Yes be right down!"

I walked downstairs as she was waiting by the door impatiently cute. I grabbed her hand and walked out. I know we were in our way to a restaurant because Kendall didn't eat her sushi I offered.

"Just make a right and then keep going straight" Kendall said caressing my hand.

"Okay"

I was holding her soft hands when I was driving towards a green light. When all of the sudden I feel dizziness and the car flipping in multiple flips.

I looked to my right to see Kendall blankly "asleep" is what I t looked like.

"OH MY GOD KENNY NO WAKE UP BABY PLEASE WAKE UP" I screamed unbuckling my seatbelt falling on my head I heard multiple ambulance but I was more worried on waking Kendall up.

"Baby please wake up do it just look at me something!!"

At this point I was on the verge of tears I had heard glass moving and it was the firefighters opening the doors I held kendalls hand through it all until someone pulled me away.