Big announcment (part 1)

It's been 2 weeks with the love of my life. She gets mad over the cutest things but how can I not love her she's my baby.

"Babe come here " I heard Kendall say from our room.

" coming" I ran upstairs

"What is it love?" She was staring at her laptop.

"Your not gonna believe this come check it out this was posted 18 months ago"

I walked I've to her and sat down she showed me her laptop and I started to read it.

" wait is this seriously what I think it is because I'm gonna flip out"

There's is finally away for two females to have a baby with both of genetics and without a male sperm. 

I stopped reading and jumped onto her.

"Kendall do you know what this is do you want to I mean oh my god I don't know what to even do Ken I'm flipping out"

"Babe shush your talking way to much now I read this over and I want to see if it will work so far it said 36 women have tried it and worked so I wanna do it to but.."

"But what baby what is it?"

"It'll cost us a big dent into our bank accounts"

"No were gonna make this happen I'll sell all of my stuff if I have to I want a baby please Ken"

"You don't have to do that I'll be paying to but if we want this to happen I can schedule an appointment with my gynecologist right now and let him know about all of this. "

"Kendall I want this to happen please baby please"

"Well it is my body" Kendall smirked

"Wait so you're saying your gonna carry it?"

"Well yeah of course but if that's what you want"

"Ken anything you want I want"

"Alright then give me a couple minutes"

She picked up her phone and called her doctor telling him everything I was biting my nails waiting impatiently on the bed to see our answers.

"Alright thank you very much....aright...k I'll be there tomorrow...okay bye"

She hung up and smiled.

"We have an appointment tomorrow at 11 am"

"NO WAY NO WAY"

I jumped onto her kissing her

" I don't think you know how Harappa I am Ken I love you so much"

" awe I love you more"

I decided to skip the doctors appointment because it's boring and it's just letting them know that they can have a baby and in two weeks they go in for the semenation I think that's how you spell it.

"Are you ready Ken look at me"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"No baby why are you crying we don't have to do this. "

"No no y/n I wanna do this but it's just what if it doesn't work or something happens to me I'm scared"

I looked at her and smiled.

"Love first of all nothing is gonna happen to you and second I'm gonna be there for you through out this whole process"

"Okay let's go"

We walked in the room and began the process.

2 weeks later....