Happy Birthday

I woke up extremely early today to go and make sure everything was ready I took Kara with me because why not she's my baby.

I was just getting home and opened the door with Kara in my hands when I heard moans.

It better not be what I think it is. I ran upstairs and put Kara in her crib and ran straight into my room to see Kendall's whimpering moans while playing with herself. Her head was arched back and so was her body.

"Baby what are you doing?" I jumped on the bed.

"Well I WAS pleasuring myself until you came but sadly I did not. " she pouted but I smirked.

"I have you all I had last night Kendall I'm still kinda worn out" I pretended to feel pain.

"Oh shut up I meant I wanted to pleasure myself gm because I woke up and wanted to do it with you but YOU were gone" she sighed and laid back down.

"Okay well it's 3;00 babe so I called Jen and Melissa do come do hair and makeup for you okay? So that means pick out your dress cause in taking you out for a family dinner again"

She nodded happily and took a shower.

It's been 3 hours and now it time to get Kara ready.

"Okay baby so mommy and I are going out and I'm going to drop you off with Martha since she and her girlfriend want to watch you okay? You probably can't understand what I'm saying but you better be good mommy and I will be back later on I" I honestly don't know why I just said all that to her and she's not even 1 but honestly I don't care.

We just dropped off Kara at Martha's and now Kendall and I are in the back of the car heading to Delilahs little does she know it's going to be a big surprise.

We just pulled up and a gang of paps were waiting outside I let Kendall get out and let me just say she looked absolutely stunning her dress the way it hugged her in certain places and the big split down the middle oh gosh I didn't realize she was waiting for me to get out.

"Ouch" Kendall said with a red angered face.

"What happened" I said worried

"Stupid paparazzi stepped on my fucking toe"

"BACK THE FUCK UP EVERYONE PLEASE" I shouted and everyone backed up more.

We got inside to see Kendall this way made my heart flutter there were pink and white balloons everywhere and a big happy birthday kenny sign with all of her friends and family.

"Baby did you do this?" She looked at me with glistening eyes.

"Anything for you ken" I kissed her and followed her to the back.

We've had so many drinks I couldn't even count she's finally 21 and gets to legally drink so here I am sitting down while Kendall is in the bathroom.

"Come dance with me " a voice put there hands in mine and pulled me up I honestly couldn't see it was so dark.

It was not even 20 minutes into dancing but Kendall started grinding on me wow she's really drunk I thought.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N"

Shit that was Kendall's voice.

I looked behind me and saw her with an angered face then I looked in front of me and it was Taylor fucking Hill.

"Baby I thought this was you I said glaring at Taylor"

She dragged me to the private section and pushed me in the couch.

"You are only fucking mine" she poked her finger into my chest " if I see you EVER with another fucking girl that's not me I'm going to beat her fucking ass NO ONE touches you these right here " she grasped my boobs" are fucking mine and this " she grabbed my pussy" IS ALL fucking mine got that? If not we're going to have a problem "

All I did was whimper and nod.

After that I went outside to check in kendalls surprise I got her it was perfect I told the girls to call Kendall out and as soon as she stepped out she squealed like a kid in the candy store.

"BABY YOU BOUGHT ME A CAR"

She touched the rolls Royce I had gotten her.

"Like I said ANYTHING for you."

She grabbed me and kissed me she didn't care if paparazzi's got all there exclusives she just wanted to show me love.

It's been 3 fucking hours and it's 5 AM so now we're heading home because Martha said she'd drop Kara off at our house tomorrow and our fucking wedding was less than 7days away and thank god we already had everything planned.

Kendall stumbled out the car while grabbing me with her.

"Bye chad" I mumbled To our driver

"Baby let's make love tonight" Kendall hopped on me after I shut the door.

"I love you so much I hope you had a good birthday today" and kissed her while carrying her up the stairs.

Okay so next chapter is going to be the wedding yay I honestly forgot if I had written a wedding chapter or not I had to go check haha but I didn't so you guys will be getting one. I hope you guys enjoyed this one even tho it was a short chapter but I've been super busy and it's waster especially so I'll try and stay in my room to update more for my imagines book and this story haha. 💕💕