Words

3 months later

It's been three months and Kendall has been to shoots and out of country for so long while I'm stuck here with Kara but today she gets back so Kara and I are on our way to the airport to pick her up.

"Hey babyyy" Kendall yelled walking out of the terminal.

"Hey love I missed you and so did this little one" I held up Kara and gave her to Kendall

Kara was pinching kendalls cheeks and blowing bubbles from her mouth I swear they looked so fucking adorable.

"Come on let's go home" I opened the backseat and Kendall got on while I drove home.

"What do you want to eat babe" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Hmm I don't know maybe some shrimp"

I got a call from an unknown number

"Hey you still coming over as planned Ive been waiting"

"Yeah I'm just gonna eat and then put Kara to sleep Kendall usually goes to bed around 12 so I'll be there soon"

"Okay don't take too long see you later"

I hung up and proceeded cooking

"Who were you on the phone with" Kendall came up from behind me and kissed my neck.

"Oh no one really it was just my sister"I lied

"Oh what'd she want??"

"Just to tell me that she bought me a hoodie online and wanted to make sure it was the right size"

" oh okay I'll be in karas room"

"K I love you"

"I love you moreee"

12:14 am

I just got done with Kendall if you know what I mean. And now she's asleep so I'm heading over to Gigi's house but Kendall doesn't know that.

I got into Gigi's house and we started to discuss what I was gonna plan for kendalls birthday party I wanted it to be real special.

After we were done I headed home.

As soon as I opened the door I heard the voice I really wish I didn't at this time.

"Where the fuck were you at 4 am y/n we have a fucking baby that we need to take care of and your out late who were you fucking probably right after fucking ME"

"Kenny what the fuck are you even talking about and shh Kara is asleep I was just out for a drive. "

"You ducking liar let me see your phone then"

"W-what w-hy" I stuttered slowly handed it to her

She snatched it and went through my messages and call log

"Who tf is g-6 is that like a code name or something??"

Ugh it's your best friends code name damn.
I said in my head

" it's just my friend baby do you really think I'd be cheating on you after 3 months of having a child??"

I raised my voice a little bit.

"Well yeah because that's what it's seems--"

*crying*

Great now she woke up Kara

"I'll be back and when I get back you better be ready to sleep on the fucking couch"
Kendall snarled

"Great and now I need to find a great excuse for this"

TBC....