Hate

2 weeks later

"Y/n I can't do it I can't do this anymore!"

Kendal was on the bed crying.

"Why are you so upset is it cause all the hate? I thought you said we were gonna get through all of this TOGETHER!" I made sure to scream the last part.

"I'm sorry I just don't know what to do I thought my fans loved me and I did something so wrong"

"Ken there not your fans anymore they didn't believe in us you did nothing wrong at all there just jealous of what we have and it's something they never will"

Kendall looked up at me with the pinkest puffiest eyes ever I felt so bad.

I jumped on the bed and rolled to her while I hugged her so tight I never wanted to let go.

"I-i love you y/n" Kendall looked up at me with the sweetest little smile ever and she just told me she loved me.

"Kendall I love you so much more you don't even know what you mean to me" I said while I kissed her and hugged her softly as we were cuddling on the bed.

"You're the most sweetest person I know y/n I don't know what I would've done without you or meeting you at that coffee shop"

"All I have to say is I'm so glad I met you, I wanna be with you forever you make me the happiest girl in the world and I never wanna leave you"

I remembered the promise ring I had bought a couple of days ago with hailey.

I ran to my drawer while acting like I was being all smooth about it kendall had gotten up to fix herself I grabbed the red velvet box and walked over to her I got on my knee while she just looked at me weird.

"Babe what's wrong??"

"Nothing everything's perfect my love"

"Kendall from the very first day I met you at that coffee shop on melrose I knew that the day I laid eyes on you that I would fall in love with you instantly. This isn't a marriage proposal because we still have a little while to go but it's gonna be soon I promise you that. I also promise to always be by your side even when we fight or we make each other cry I'm always gonna be there for you, you are the love of my life I don't wanna lose you ever I just want to be able to start a family with you and grow old because Kendall Nicole jenner I'm madly in love with you.. so will you accept this promise ring??"

Kendall already had tears everywhere all over her face she just nodded happily.

"I'll accept it you goof ball"

I slid the ring on her finger and got up to kiss her.

"I love you so freaking much Kendall"

"I love you so much freakin more y/n"

And we kissed for a whole 30 minute mark out session.

Wowzers that was pretty interesting I was sooo bored I took like a 3 hour nap and I was like hm what to do what to do so I just updated I hope this is good because there's gonna be a huge time lapse on the next chapter and then a very big surprise on the exact same one so stayyyyy tuned