Coming out

I woke up from bed and felt a warm arm around my torso I looked to me left and there was Kendall sleeping peacefully I remember last night so well and let's just say it was the best nights of my life. I slowly moved her hand away and kissed her forehead well she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Ken!!!"
I giggled through or kiss
"We gotta get up so go take a shower while I go get ready?"  She told me while getting up

"Well alrighty then my love"

"Ooh a new nickname I see"

"Mhm"
I mumbled then went to take my shower.

After I was done I walked into her room and I saw clothes already on the bed for me with a perfectly tanned model in her walk in closet. I decided to sneak up around her and kiss her neck while hugging her from behind.

"Y/n you're so freaking cute ugh "

"Well I like being cute just for you beautiful"

She blushed and kissed me with her soft pink and plump lips that always give me a tingly sensation everywhere. I went back to the bed and got ready.

"So I decided that I wanna come out and tell people we're dating live on Instagram" Kendall said nervously

"Well are you sure you never go live?"

"Yes let's do it I don't wanna wait any longer"
Well okay then I thought to myself. She got out her phone and went to Instagram and pressed go live.

(Black bold letters will be kendall and y/n will be italic)

Hey guys Kendall here I know I never even do these things but oh well I'm here with one of the most amazing person I have ever laid eyes on and let's just say that SHE makes me so happy.

At that moment Jordan joined

Hey guys well my name is y/n if you haven't already knew that and we decided to tell you guys something that'll change everything. Are you ready Ken?

Definitely okay well y/n and I are officially dating now

The comments were flooded with hate and support all at the same time it was really amazing seeing Kendall so happy but a message popped up on my twitter from @jordanarkson

Can't believe Kendall and y/n are dating after all those amazing nights with you all you do is fuck it up with some girl?? I'm gonna get you back just watch y/n.

Kendall saw and ended the live as soon as possible

"Hey I'm not gonna let him do anything to us he never deserved me but you do so let's just make it through all of this together okay?

Okay

Ooh tfios reference^^^ hehe okay I haven't updated in forevaaaa but I'm here no so yaya