Words part two

I was anxiously waiting for Kendall can come back down I was texting Gigi and telling her I needed an excuse.

I heard stomping downstairs and crying so Kendall was bringing Kara down.

"What the fuck do you want" she growled as I stared at her.

"Don't cuss in front of her Kendall she doesn't need to hear this"

"Whatever"  she walked in the kitchen to make Kara a bottle and I followed.

"Look baby I have a really good explanation to all of this I was at Gigi's house because I was discussing some surprise shoot that I'm doing and I wanted to tell you later I would never cheat on you and besides why would I if I have the two most best girls in my life already were getting married in two weeks right after your birthday and I can't cope with all of this I'm trying to be a mother a fiancé and I'm trying to work and keep a roof over our heads and support all of us I have the best life I wouldn't do anything to--"

Kendall came up to me and crashed her soft lips on mine.

"I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have let my jealousy get over me I understand that you wouldn't cheat on me especially with my best friend I'm really sorry" she started crying.

"Look at me don't cry you don't deserve to cry your better than that beautiful"

"Mmmmomma"

"Ken what'd she just say?!?!"

"I think she just said momma" Kendall grinned widely.

"Kara say it again baby say mmmomma"

"Mmmmommmm"

Kendall and I both jumped up and down and hugged Kara.

"She just said her first words y/n our baby just said her first words"

She kissed me and we went upstairs to put Kara to bed.

"Mm I wanna do a lot of things to you right now baby" Kendall whispered seductively into my ear bubbling it.

" w-well what are you waiting for?"
I said with a bit of need in my tone.

"Eh I'm too tired goodnight love"

"W-what w-hy would you do that" I stuttered very frustrated.

"Baby it's 5:30 and we already fucked a little while ago aren't you a little tired?"
She said sweetly

"Garghhh fine I love you goodnight"

"I love you too" she kissed me softly and wrapped her arms around my waist as my back faced away with her face nuzzled in my neck.

Eh I feel like this was a really short chapter idk but I thought I'd just do a little something at least oh whale 🤷🏻‍♀️