t r a i l e r + b l u r b ✔

EDIT: If you guys know any 'bad boys' that have Wattpad, feel free to tag them so they can read this XD

_____

"Michael Langwood has Wattpad," I repeated and smirked at him, trying not to laugh.

"I told you it's NOT my account," he grunted, "It's a friend's who stopped using it so he passed it to me and -"

"Shhh," I pressed my finger on his lips, making him flinch, "I won't tell anyone about your Wattpad account and well, book. But there is a teeny tiny problem. They're kind of posted on the school's website..."

"WHAT?"
______

Bree Hayland is a seventeen year-old Wattpad addict with no real social life. Other than spending hours writing and surfing through the app called Wattpad, she blogs on her school's website.

Michael Langwood is Eagle High's hedonistic bad boy. He has godly looks, popularity, and a major reputation to keep.

But when Bree accidentally stumbles upon his most embarrassing secret, she can't let that go unnoticed. She seeks revenge for Michael's past behavior towards her, and she knows exactly how to get it...

...But the question is, at what cost?

A story filled with humorous incidents, awkward moments, and even a tint of romance.

NEW TRAILER MADE BY AlexStarAlvarez !

This story was inspired by demonicblackcat's My Wattpad boyfriend. I love that book so much♡

Please don't steal/plagiarize this work. We're all here for the same purpose so let's be fair okay? Thank you.

That being said, enjoy this book! XD