t w e l v e: ✔

Heya, this is an earlier update! *cue the confetti blast*

I didn't want to keep you waiting anymore, so hope you enjoy it!

Dedicated to BunnyRabbit84. Your comment on the previous chapter was adorable! Thank you so much💙

______

Twelve:

Twelve:

I remained glued to my chair as my eyes roamed through the words filled with hatred.

Anonymous: B*TCH! I can't believe you would post something like this on a school's blog! How dare you? I could report you to the principal for this AND take down your blog for intruding Michael's personal life and making something like this public! If you don't have any interesting things to post from your own life, at least leave HIM alone!

"Wow..." I breathed, my insides crumpled in little pieces. "Looks like someone took an extra set of bitchy pills."

Chloe snorted. "Just an extra set? I bet she's been inhaling those every day."

"I guess I kind of expected hateful comments at some point... But it still friggin' hurts. Do you have any idea who this person might be?"

She thought for a second. "Well, I've considered a few options. The first one, this anonymous person is in fact Michael who tried to protect himself and direct the hate on you."

I chewed on my lip, my eyes still fixed on the comment. "Is he really that desperate? I mean, would he go that far just to try turn people into feeling pity towards him? That obviously contradicts with everything I've ever know about him. That would be the last think he would want."

"You're right," Chloe stated, "Okay so he's off the list. The second option would be one of his female conquests. Maybe a member of the popular gang? Either a still in love former girlfriend, or one of his current dates."

I thought that through. The only former girlfriend of his that I knew was Carly. And for some reason, Carly didn't strike me as the type of person to leave hateful comments. She was more into other ways of manipulating people.

And as far as I knew, Michael wasn't currently dating anyone. At least, none of his friends whom I'd (ever) spoken to recently, a.k.a. just Matt, didn't mention anything about that.

He likes you, Matt had said.

I shook those words off my mind. I would let them torment me some more later.

"Hmm, I don't know... Do you have any more options?"

"Just one. Marie Elizabeth."

If people could choke on air, I was pretty sure I'd just done it. "What?"