E p i l o g u e: ✔

Epilogue:

Epilogue:

_____

Funny how life works.

It only takes one moment, one second to change everything.

It could be one second, or it could be three hundred seconds. Or maybe not even one second, maybe only three milliseconds for a sudden idea to pop up into your head, or for a sudden event to take place into your life.

But isn't that the phrase you've heard so many times before?

The phrase that every single movie and book mention at some point? You hear it so much, that it actually seems overused, almost cliché, right?

Well, you're about to hear it again here.

And again.

And again.

So, yes. It only takes one moment to change everything.

And I, Bree Hayland, am the living proof of that.

"Hey, what are you doing, Bree?" Michael asks me as he closes the door of my room behind him and takes a seat on the empty chair by the computer.

"Oh, I'm just... Writing some stuff... Nothing important," I quickly stammer, and close the Wattpad page I was currently writing on.

"Really?" He inches his head closer to the computer screen. "Let me see."

"No, it's nothing. Really."

"Oh, c'mon. I saw you there. Your hands were basically flying across that keyboard... Just let me take a peek."

I open my mouth to protest, but before I can even master a response, he takes my mouse and opens back the site.

His eyes run through the words as he starts reading my chapter. "The bad boy has Wattpad... Epilogue... It only takes one moment to change everything... " He frowns. "What's this?"

"Uh, it's just some book that I was writing... I told you it was nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing to me... Wait a second." He frowns at the screen, the black and white colours reflecting into his irises. "The bad boy has Wattpad?"