e i g h t: ✔

Dedicated to Jamie_Baby_Rules. Happy birthday dear! Thank you for your support on this book! XD

Enjoy!

_____

Eight:

Eight:

The next two days went by pretty fast.

The dust settled. Gossips weren't so frequent anymore. The whispers and chuckles ceased to be heard that much around the hallways. People began to put the whole blog thing away, minding their own business.

It might've also had to do with Michael's absence these days.

I didn't see him at school at all. His usual seat at the popular gang's table was empty during lunch period.

That was weird, even for him.

He used to purposely skip classes, but still, he didn't usually miss all of them. Not for two days in a row, anyway.

For him, school was a recreation place. If he were a kindergartener, school would've been his social playground. And that was simply because he was popular, so he didn't meet the normal nerd problems at school.

And that was what made his disappearance even more mysterious.

Or maybe it was just me who worried about nothing.

Wait, what?

I'm not worrying about him. Why would I?

Yep. I wasn't worrying. How could I worry about someone whom I didn't care about?

Okay, okay. I did care about him. I cared about everyone around me. That was my main flaw. I cared too much.

But that still didn't mean I was actually concerned about his well-being, now did it?

And even if I did, it was in the most innocent, platonic way.

Right.

Classes ended, periods flew by, and just like that, Valentine's Day was right around the corner.

It was already Friday, February 13th, and the excitement and nervousness that hung in the air at Eagle High could be cut with a knife.

Plans were made, texts were shared, flowers were ordered from the most expensive flower shop in town, and two full boxes of chocolate chip doughnuts were bought by myself and myself only.

Because I was probably the only person willing to eat their weight in doughnuts on Valentine's day.

"I ordered Pizza," Chloe would show up at my door with the largest Pizza I'd ever seen and an even larger smile on her face.

Yeah, she was my Pizza buddy. It was kind of a tradition for us to hang out on Friday nights and eat all the calories we'd tried to burn during those last two months we had went to gym. And since we'd bailed on the physical exercise, there was nothing to stop us.