Chapter 5

Both of the boys walked off in opposite direction. Both of them having a smile on their face, they had a pleasant conversation and they're both happy that they talked.

Jackson looks at his watch, the time 3:45pm, which means he still had quite some time left before dinner and after that his fencing practice. He decides to stop by Yugyeom's house to see if one of the boys or maybe both of them are at home, since until his practice he has nothing to do.

Mark goes back to the grocery store to check how things are with Jaebum and Youngjae probably would be there aswell now.

He walks in and is greeted by a smiling Youngjae standing behind the counter.

"Hyung, you're here!"

"Hi Youngjae-ah."

The younger gets away from his place behind the counter and walks up to the older. He pulls him in for a hug and Mark gladly accepts it. After a few seconds they pull away.

"How was your 'meeting' with Jackson?" Youngjae asks, making airquotes with his fingers for the word meeting.

"Youngjae-ah, it was just coffee. And it went well, he's nice."

"How nice is nice exactly?" Jaebum says as he walks up to them.

"Where did you come from?" Mark asks.

"I was just in your office to make the order as you told me to. But you didn't answer my question." He says with a smirk on his face.

"He's just nice okay? Like friendly. He's very loud though, I have to admit."

"I bet that in bed he's no different."

"Jaebum! There are kids here, stop that!" Mark exclaims pointing to Youngjae.

Jaebum wraps his arm around Youngjae's waist. "It's okay, he's not that innocent anymore."

"I don't want to know about you guys' sex life thanks."

"It's a bit late for that now, isn't it."

"Just don't mention it next time."

Jaebum chuckles. "I won't, I get it's uncomfortable if you have none."

"Yah! Jaebum-ah stop that!" Mark tries to protest but he knows his attempt to let Jaebum shut up failed as he had nothing to say as a comeback.

All this time Youngjae just stands there, smiling lightly as he watches his two hyungs. He enjoys the warmth of Jaebum's hand on his waist and leans in lightly to lay his head on the elder's shoulder.

"Okay anyw-" Mark tries to continue, not wanting to continue the discussion with Jaebum.

"Hyung, you didn't even tell the full story yet, please continue." Youngjae whines tugging on the older's sweater.

"There's nothing more to tell Youngjae-ah. It wasn't that special, we just drank coffee and talked."

"Talked about what?"

"Just ourselves, we were just getting to know each other."

"So when's your next date?" Jaebum says trying to strike up the discussion again.

"Jaebum! There will be no next date!"

"Ahw, is the poor boy not good looking enough?"

"I never said that."

"So he's not ugly?"

"I don't want to comment on that."

"Hyung, please. You haven't even showed us a picture of him before, we can't judge it ourselves. How else are we supposed to know if he'd be a good match for you."