Chapter 10

When the boys had arrived at a restaurant of their liking, they walked in. All of them chittering among each other, talking about their findings of today.

Jaebum and Youngjae seemed to be blending in well. They chatted with Jackson and BamBam, who were walking up front. Mark was a bit sceptic about it, they were probably getting close to him now so they could interrogate him later. But that was the least of Mark's concern right now, it really being how not to make it too awkward between Jackson and him.

Of course they had a good talk a few weeks ago but it just took Mark a while to adjust to his new friends. Jackson knew this and tried not to let his feelings take over too much, Mark needs time and Jackson is willing to give it to him.

If it wasn't for that Jackson would have been a bit more clingy to Mark already. He usually does that to his friends, especially Jinyoung as they lived together.

Though somewhere this felt different for Jackson. He didn't really want to admit it as he didn't know what this feeling exactly was, but it was there and sometimes it kept bugging Jackson. It came up by just looking at Mark or even slightly touching him. Like with the hug earlier today, it was there.

Once entering the restaurant, they gave their coats to the waitress and were brought to a table in the middle of the restaurant. It was beautiful inside as so Mark thought.

In the middle of the restaurant was a big round table, the table was set with a dark red table cloth. There were big chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling shining a yellow light through the restaurant. Most of the restaurant was made from expensively looking dark wood, the only exception being the black shining tiles laying the floor.

On the table there was beautiful silver wear and white plates which almost light up the place, the wine glasses standing next to them made of crystal and glinted next to them as light from the chandeliers shined upon them. In the middle of the table stood a beautiful bouquet filled with dark Dahlias.

It looked beautiful and the boys felt relaxed

It looked beautiful and the boys felt relaxed. It had been months since Mark went out for dinner and this place was definitely the most beautiful he has ever been. His mouth agape while looking around and up to the ceiling.

"It looks beautiful here Jackson." Mark says astonished.

"I know right, it's one of my favorite places."

"Do you come here often?"

"Mark hyung, not to be rude but that sounds like a pick-up line." Yugyeom budges in.

"Maybe it was, who knew." BamBam teases with him.

"Yah! I'm trying to be genuinely interested here." Mark defends himself.

"Interested in his d-" BamBam replies before being cut off by Jinyoung's hand on his mouth.

"Okay guys enough of this teasing. Let's sit down first." Jinyoung says, mentioning them to sit down.