Chapter 9

About a week later Jackson's tournament rolled around. He had been practicing a lot and he knew he was ready for it. Though he was anxious about the results, the adrenaline rushing through his body made him forget this.

After Mark and Jackson's second meeting a little while ago, Jackson asked Mark to come to the championship. Mark requested if it was okay to take his two friends. More like Jaebum and Youngjae persuaded him to ask Jackson if it was okay for them to tag along. Jackson agreed to it, saying it was no problem.

And so it was the day of the game.

Beforehand Jackson had gotten his friends plus Mark and his companions the best tickets so they could see him shine. Jinyoung, Yugyeom and BamBam have been waiting for Mark and his friends to arrive. It was approximately 20 minutes before the game started and the arena they were in was quite full already.

After a couple more minutes passed Mark, Jaebum and Youngjae walked in. Mark had the tickets in his hands and looks around to search their spots. As soon as he sees Yugyeom and BamBam, at the opposite of where they were now, he waves at them.

Yugyeom and BamBam wave back, earning a confused look from Jinyoung.

"Who are you waving to?" he asks, furrowing his brows.

"It's Mark hyung and his friends. They also work at the grocery store, we see them sometimes." Yugyeom answers.

Jinyoung was actually quite excited to meet Mark. After he came home the night of their second meeting, he had heard all about him. Jackson seemed so relieved that they talked, that he also talked about what happened before he wrote the letter.

Jinyoung knows like no one else that that's a thing Jackson rather doesn't talk about unless he trusts someone a lot.

Of course, somewhere Jinyoung had seen this coming but he didn't know it'd be this fast. He did feel really happy for Jackson. Mostly because he was relieved to see the other happy instead of confused and slightly frustrated.

The blond haired boy fussed all about Mark and Jinyoung couldn't help but smile when he heard the stories.

The other three boys walk over, making the other boys stand up. Mark flashes them a smile and BamBam pulls him in for a hug. It surprises Mark but he hugs back.

"Mark hyung! It's so good to see you, how are you?"

"I'm good." Mark answers back. "These are my friends Jaebum and Youngjae, you two may know them from the store."

"Hi!" They both greeted the other three boys.

"Hi! I'm BamBam, in case you guys didn't know. This is my boyfriend Yugyeom and Jackson's best friend and roommate Jinyoung." BamBam said excitedly.

Jinyoung and Mark shake hands. Also shaking the hands of Jaebum and Youngjae after.

They start to talk among each other. Jinyoung and Mark seated in the middle, next to Mark were Jaebum and Youngjae and next to Jinyoung being Yugyeom and BamBam.

"Oh guys, that reminds me," BamBam begins as he grabs his backpack to take something out of it. "Yugyeom and I made some banners, do you want one?"

Youngjae's face lit up. "Yes of course!" BamBam smiled and gave Youngjae a banner.

All of a sudden it went quiet and a man in a suit comes out with a microphone in his hand.

"Hello everybody! I welcome you all to the 89th international fencing championship. The final rounds will be played today. I hope you all will be excited. The athletes are waiting to impress you with their skills. May the best one win today. I will introduce them all one to one to you before we start. After that the first match will be played. There will be one break in between all the matches so I hope you're comfortable because you'll be here for a while. The top 10 of the world is currently here and at the end of the day the number one will be given the honor of best fencer 2017." The man said and the crowd goes wild, aswell as the boys who are cheering Jackson's name loud and clearly.