Chapter 13

It is near closing time at the store and Jackson's day has been pretty good. He was still tired but the day was filled with hugs and cuddles whenever Mark had time. Every time they did hug a small warm and fire like feeling was felt by both of the boys. That was when there were no costumers or when Mark had nothing else to do. Mark was sure to give Jackson plenty of breaks so he wouldn't be too exhausted.

The two are currently making the store ready for closing, which means putting all the vegetables back into the large freezer and making sure everything was cleaned up so he didn't have to clean up a lot tomorrow morning.

When the two are finished they took their jackets and walk out of the store, Mark closing it before making their way to Mark's apartment. They get into the car and again the car radio plays softly, hip hop and R&B tunes coming out of it.

Mark takes Jackson's hand and rubbed this thumb over the back of the other's hand. Jackson smiles slightly at his gesture and blushes a little. Mark sees this when he quickly takes this eyes of the road when they're in front of a stop sign.

Mark's mind goes to wonder, isn't he just too cute? The soft blush on Jackson's cheeks suit him well and when he looks down and smiles like that he's too adorable not to be given the attention he needs.

"What did you think of today?" Mark asks curiously.

"I liked it, sometimes it took me a while to understand some things but I eventually got it. I liked being around you today Mark hyung, thank you for taking care of me today I really needed it. And though I might be a bit exhausted now I still loved it today."

"It's nothing Jacks really. You did really well and deserved all the affection you got today because you could put up with me well. I can sometimes be quite the asshole when it comes to my shop, you should ask Youngjae or Jaebum I'm sure they have loads of stories."

Jackson laughs, "I'm sure you're not that bad."

"Oh Jacks, you haven't seen my worst side yet."

"I'm sure you're not that bad hyung, really you put a lot of effort into this store and you take care of it really well. It's only normal that you are kind of protective over it."

"I guess so, I hope you weren't annoyed by me at all."

"I wasn't in any way, I loved it today. Thank you for everything."

"It's nothing Jackson-ah."

They arrive at Mark's apartment and they rush inside as quickly as possible. The weather outside is cold and it is not something both of them loved.

When they get inside they flop down on the couch next to each other.

"What do you want to eat Jackson-ah?" Mark asks, stomach grumbling after he asks the question.

"Everything is fine really, whatever you want to eat."

"I'll order pizza then, I don't want to cook today."

Jackson chuckles, "Whatever you want hyung, you choose."

Mark calls up the pizza delivering service and the orders two pizzas, one margarita and one pepperoni. Mark knows they both love both of those pizzas and that way they can share.

"They said they'll be here in 20 to 30 minutes. What do you want to do in the mean time?"

"Cuddle?" Jackson mutters softly, now that he was seated down again he really craved Mark's touch and he misses Mark's warmth next or around him when he wasn't there.

Jackson's eyes widen as he realized what he just said and he turns red for the nth time that day. Mark looks at his with soft eyes and a soft smile. He can't believe what Jackson just said and he has a little hard time to admit that he wants the exact same thing.