Chapter 34- Model Behavior

Team SVRN had to wait until there was another report involving the Synoptic. They knew that there was only one nest left but there haven't been any sightings yet. Venus laid on her bed seemingly bored out of her mind. "What are we supposed to dooooo?" asked Venus exasperated. Johnny shrugged, "Well, there's gotta be something. It's not like something else is going to happen." Then Ozpin entered the dorm. "Team SVRN, there is something for you to see. Peter, I think it is best to put your suit on." Peter nodded as he pressed the button on his watch and the nanobots covered his body forming his Spider-Man suit. The team came out as Spider-Man asked, "Did Mister Fantastic's satellite detect the Synoptic nest?" Then Ozpin and Team SVRN stopped in front of two men and a red haired girl. Ozpin answered, "No, but they have something to offer you, Spider-Man." One of men stepped forward and offered his right hand. He introduced, "Hey Spidey, can I call you Spidey? Anyway, I'm Sam Webb. I'm a movie director. This is my special effects man and stuntman Quentin Beck and my leading actress Mary Jane Watson. Anyway, I'm currently making a Spider-Man movie and I need...." Spider-Man's mind was taken aback. A movie about him? 'Take that, JJ!' thought Spider-Man as he daydreamed him and the team walking down the red carpet for the movie premiere. "...you to be the stunt double for my leading actor," finished Sam Webb. Spider-Man's dream cloud shattered like a glass window. "WHAT?!" asked Venus exasperated. "How can you do a Spider-Man movie when you have the genuine article here?" Clearly she was having the same daydream. Quentin explained, "We had already cast Rino Romano as the movie Spider-Man. Many of the stuntmen Sam fired couldn't pull off the same acrobatic movements and he decided to bring in the real Spider-Man to do these very stunts." Sam added, "If you do this, I'll put you, Spider-Man, in the ending credits and have you at the premiere as a special guest." Venus frowned, "What are we, chopped liver?" Then Sam asked rudely, "I'm sorry, who are these three extras?" Venus' pupils went thin as she snapped, "EXTRAS?!!" She was about to lunge at the movie director but was restrained by Spider-Man and Ricochet. Venus calmed down but death glared at Sam. Sam sweat dropped, "I-I mean, Spider-Man's team is welcomed to go to the set with an unlimited behind the scenes pass." Spider-Man said, "Venus, calm down. I'll get you a can of tuna when we get there." Venus' glare soften as she replied, "Make that ten." Spider-Man nodded as Venus turned back into her happy self and hugged Spider-Man as she said cutely, "Thank you, Spidey."

At the Daily Bugle Live studio, J. Jonah Jameson was ranting, "Award-Winning Movie Director Sam Webb Casts The Menace Spider-Man In His Latest Film Based On The Menace Himself!!! Could Spider-Man Possibly Spread His Evil Alien Influence When The Film Releases On Cinema?! The Daily Bugle recommends that critics must take note of this when this comes out in theaters!" Robbie shook his head as he muttered, "I'd pay good money to see that with my son Rand."

Team SVRN made it to the movie set where there were countless paparazzi asking questions to them about the movie. A guard dressed up in a bad Spider-Man costume stopped Spider-Man and his teammates as they showed him their passes. The guard nodded as he let them pass.

At the movie set, Spider-Man was performing web slinging, flips, and wall crawling for several scenes. Venus Deterzo was helping herself with the set's shrimp cocktail buffet and fruit punch soda, and Ricochet and Nightingale was looking at a copy of the movie's script with disapproval. Sam Webb shouted in his megaphone, "All right, cut everyone! Excellent work. We'll be taking a break in fifteen minutes." Spider-Man walked off the set as Rino Romano himself said, "Sweet moves you made. I wish I could move like that." Spider-Man smiled under his mask, "Thanks Rino. It's not the power, it's how you use it." Rino and Spider-Man high five each other as Quentin walked over to say, "Now that we have the web slinging, flips, and climbing on walls is finished, we're going to move on to the fight scenes. Rest up and we'll get ready for the next part. Got it?" Spider-Man nodded, "Got it." He walked over to his friends as they applauded. "Nice moves you made, tiger," commented Venus. Ricochet sighed, "Wish the script would be much better." Spider-Man said, "Let me see." Ricochet gave Spider-Man the script and read it. "Teen gets bitten by a radioactive spider? Lets a mugger get away with a bag full of money and shoots his uncle for his car? Becomes Spider-Man?" asked Spider-Man. "Green Goblin's a bad guy? Who came up with this stuff?" A mustached old man with grey hair and sunglasses frowned at them with his arms on his hips. Spider-Man blushed under his mask, "Oh, sorry." The old man lets out a "Hmph!" as he grumpily stormed away. Venus looked at the script and gasped loudly, "Spider-Man has to kiss Mary Jane Watson in the end?!" MJ herself came to them and smirked, "That's not a bad idea, Spidey~" Venus hugged Spider-Man possessively and hissed, "He's mine, not yours!" Rino assured, "Don't worry, Spider-Man won't have to that." Spider-Man nodded, "Yeah, now will you let me go? I have to shoot for the first fight scene with a fake Goblin." Venus pouted a little, but lets go of her boyfriend and turned to MJ as she glared, "Don't get ideas with my boyfriend." MJ scoffed as she walked away. Venus turned to Spider-Man and kissed his cheek as she smiled, "Go get 'em, Tiger." Spider-Man runs to the set as Ricochet deadpanned, "Mary Jane Watson says that in the script." Venus asked, "What?!" She looks at the script and glowered, "She may steal my line, but she is not going to steal my tiger away from me!" Venus then put the script back into Ricochet's hands as she declared, "I'm going back to the shrimp cocktails!" Venus walked back to the table as Ricochet and Nightingale looked at each other with worried expressions.

A/N: Excelsior, to all you readers who have enjoyed this. Hint, hint.😉😉. I