Chapter 36- Model Behavior Part 3

Spider-Man and Ricochet faced against Mysterio. Mysterio covered his body with his flowing purple cape and then dramatically unleashed several little flying gargoyles. "Oh, I call dibs on the guy with the R!" snickered a few. "We get big buggy!" proclaimed three of them. "Donnie needs a new pair of shoes!" exclaimed the last one. The gargoyles started to claw and bite Spider-Man and Ricochet. "Ow! Seriously?" yelped Ricochet. "Who thought it was a good idea to have tiny flying talking gargoyles?" Spider-Man replied, "At least Bruce isn't always this chatty or annoying!" He spun two web lines on two gargoyles who muttered, "Oh, come on!" Spider-Man spun them around like nunchucks and hit any gargoyle that came at him and Ricochet. "Call my lawyer!" yelled the spinning gargoyles as they were destroyed. Ricochet kicked a gargoyle that was biting his ankle and noticed it had sparkling circuitry on its body. "These gargoyles are robots!" reported Ricochet. "Mysterio is a big time phony!" Mysterio caught wind of that as he yelled, "The great Mysterio will cut that flippant tongue of yours! Oh, yes indeed!" Spider-Man shot a ball of impact webbing on Mysterio who instantly got stuck on the floor. Spider-Man then shot two spider darts on Mysterio's forearms and suddenly the gargoyles shut off. Even a gargoyle cried out, "Goodbye, cruel world!" before shutting down.

Venus Deterzo and Nightingale faced against the lizard Bestial Miranda Wilson. Miranda lunged at them claws first but the two girls dodged her. Venus snapped her whip on Miranda's arm which left a razor blade cut on her arm. The cut instantly healed from that as Miranda smirked. Miranda swung at Nightingale who dodged it and shot a mystical arrow through Miranda's thigh. Miranda hissed in pain as Venus sped over and used her energized whip to slice Miranda's tail. Miranda howled as she kicked Venus but it turned out to be a bright light copy which blinded her. The real Venus kicked Miranda's face with some teeth and strange green blood spilling out. Miranda fell on the floor with a thud. Venus glared, "That was for flirting with my boyfriend." Miranda immediately got up with a snarl as her tail and teeth regenerated. She came to claw at them again but was held back by two web lines. Miranda turned her head to see who was holding her but was too late to react when a disc hit her head, knocking her out. Venus ran to hug Spider-Man and wrapped her limbs around him lovingly. Ricochet and Nightingale hugged each other for a short time and let each other go. "Are we still going to continue dating after we-?" asked Nightingale awkwardly as Ricochet replied, "Yes." Nightingale smiled at that as Spider-Man, with Venus on his back, dragged the unconscious Miranda and webbed her next to Mysterio.

Spider-Man ripped Mysterio's golden gauntlets off and Spider-Man realized, "Huh, remote control gauntlets. Clever for an illusionist." Mysterio grumbled, "Oh, cease your excessive blabbering." Spider-Man replied, "The gig is up already. Stop while you can before you go to jail, Mister..." Ricochet removed Mysterio's helmet to reveal Quentin Beck. Sam Webb whined, "Great. My special effects man and leading actress turned out to be super villains. What else can go wrong?" Then he realizes he was standing next to Whitney Chang. Sam groaned as a mustached old man with sunglasses commented, "Hey, do you know that kind of bad luck where you stick your tongue on a frozen pole? This kind of reminds me of that. I hate when that happens." Sam and Whitney gave him a look as the man shrugged, "Just sayin'." Sam frowned, "Shut it, Stan."

Soon the authorities came to arrest Quentin Beck and Miranda Wilson. Not too long after, Whitney Chang reported the whole story of what happened. The paparazzi was flooding Sam Webb with questions about Mary Jane Watson turning evil. Team SVRN left the set as Spider-Man laughed, "Something tells me that the Spider-Man movie is gonna be delayed unless they find an actress who can replace Mary Jane Watson." Venus ranted, "Which is not her real name, but a conniving, scaly, boyfriend stealing..." Spider-Man stopped her rambling by planting a kiss on her lips. Venus sighed as she wrapped herself around Spider-Man's back. Then she rubbed her head on his neck as she purred, "I love you." Spider-Man nodded, "I love you too, my little kitty." Venus smiled at that as she purred some more. Team SVRN made it back as Spider-Man added, "I think I've had my fill for filmmaking." His teammates agreed, "Us, too."