Chapter 19- Neogenic Nightmare

Around the same time as Team SVRN facing Shocker....
The High Evolutionary and Doctor Ram were talking. "Master, I've developed a prototype serum that could initiate our plans Project Bestial," said Ram. "It could very well substitute the failed attempt of our last project." The High Evolutionary agreed, "Yes. We did not fully realize that the symbiote we created had ties with these 'aliens' we've heard according to recent rumors." Ram nodded, "Nor did we think the symbiote itself could replicate another symbiote." The High Evolutionary said, "Now tell me of the progress of Project Bestial." They made to his laboratory as Ram explained, "If hit by any Faunus in the White Fang, it can enhance their genetic structure to physically stronger than the average soldier. It will soon become into fruition. I haven't had any luck in fully stabilizing it yet." The High Evolutionary pondered, "If Project Bestial comes into fruition, it may redeem us of the chance to finally crush our enemies." Ram said, "The serum can easily be applied by syringe, or to be more discreet, we can apply it on darts." The High Evolutionary asked, "Where do you keep this serum?" Then Ram walked over and pressed a few keys on his keyboard as he answered, "With my personal belongings." Then a safe showed up only to find there was a burnt hole and a missing dart gun. "What?! How did-" sputtered Ram. Then Cinder Fall showed up with Mercury Black holding his left ear. She handed Ram a dart gun as she asked, "Does this belong to you?" Ram looked at it in surprise and anger as the High Evolutionary thundered, "What did you do?!" Mercury chuckled nervously, "Heh heh. Thought I'd give Spider-Man a science cocktail." Ram snapped, "You imbecile! This wasn't properly stabilized yet!" Cinder sighed sharply, "How many times do I have to tell you not to play with things that you both don't understand and belong to you?"

At Beacon Academy, Present time
Peter Parker's sides were hurting from the inside. He was in a hospital bed strapped on extensively. Maria Crawford looked at samples through her microscope with woe. "What's wrong, doc?" asked Venus. Her eyes were red from crying a lot. Maria answered sadly, "I'm afraid that Peter has been afflicted by a mutation disease." Johnny asked, "Can you cure him?" Maria replied, "Maybe, but by the time I finish concocting it, Peter will...." She paused as Venus asked worriedly, "What? What?" Maria hesitated, but finished, "Will transform into something not good." Nightingale sensed something as she widen her eyes and said, "Peter!" He screamed, "The pain! It's excruciating!" Venus cried, "Petey!" She dashed to the hospital room before anyone could stop her.

Venus came to Peter's side as she held his hand. "Peter!" cried Venus. Peter groaned, "Venus, the pain! My guts are on fire!" Venus sniffed, "I'm here, Peter!" He looked at her breathing heavily as he yelled again in pain. Peter ripped through the straps as he fell on the floor and rolled around. Suddenly, four extra arms started to grow from his sides. Maria then rushed in and infused something into Peter as he calmed down and passed out. He still had his extra arms. Johnny asked, "What did you do to him?" Maria explained, "This sedative can halt any further mutations temporarily until I can fully cure him." Ozpin and Glynda came in as Venus hugged her. Glynda comforted her maternal niece as Ozpin said, "I suggest you get to work. I'm afraid Mr. Parker may not have a lot of time left."

It was already nightfall and the sedative could only hold back the mutation for a short while. Peter groaned as he kept feeling worse and worse. Six arms wasn't bad enough now, what could get any worse? Then the pain came back. Peter screamed as all of his six arms grabbed his sides. "The pain, the pain," sobbed Peter. He rolled over again the watch suddenly flowed its nanobots around him creating his Spider-Man suit, except there wasn't enough nanobots for the extra arms. Spider-Man struggled to stand up as he did but his mutated strength made him collapse against the door which got knocked down to the outside. Team CRDL then saw him as they kicked Spider-Man to the wall. He groaned, but not from their kicks. "Hey look at that!" taunted Russel. "Spider-Man Six Arms! What a freak!" Spider-Man crawled into the shadows as he groaned, "Can't.... let it... end.... like this..." Cardin mocked, "Crawling away from your problems? That isn't good for you." Spider-Man groaned as he stood back up and looked at his hands. The last thing he saw was his hands turning grey colored with black claws. His mind dissolved as his mutation took over. Team CRDL's jeering faces instantly morphed into bug-eyed expressions of sheer horror. Spider-Man instantly turned into a towering creature that came out a horror movie. The creature turned to see Team CRDL quivering.

The creature wore Spider-Man's suit but was ripped up including the mask

The creature wore Spider-Man's suit but was ripped up including the mask. The creature's face had fangs and six red eyes. The creature roared at them as Team CRDL ran away as it spat acid out of its mouth at their trail. Team CRDL screamed, "Monster!" The creature roared inhumanely as it ran and crashed through a window. Lightning was flashing and rain was pouring down. The creature landed near a water fountain where Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong were at. Sun panicked, "What is that thing?!" Blake widened her eyes as she murmured, "Oh, no." Sun said, "It looks like some kind of.... Man Spider!" The Man Spider roared again as it suddenly web slung away toward Vale after a flash of lightning.

Venus Deterzo cried out through the window, "Peter!"

To be continued...