Twoo

CHRIS POV

My Blood Was Boiling And I Was Ready Too Fuck Quon Up ! But I Feel Like It's My Fault Why This Happened ... I Could've Stopped Her From Talking Too Him And She Really Did Like That Nigga She Talked About Him 24/7.

"Yo Quon !!" I Said Walking Over Too Him.

"Oh Shit." Some People Around Us Said

"What You Want Chris .." Joquon Said Rolling His Eyes

"I Heard You Broke My Baby Sis Heart." I Said Pushing Him .

"Man Watever ." He Said Trying Too Walk Away.

"Nahhh Nigga You Fucked With The Wrong One ... Don't Nobody Lie Too My Sister The Way You Lied too Her &&. You Took Something Away From Her That She Can't Even Get Back." I Said Punching Him In His Jaw

I Wonder Where The Teachers Were Because I've been Beating This Nigga Ass For Almost 10 Minutes And Ain't Nobody Come Stop Me Yet. My Niggas Started Pulling Me Off Him But They Couldn't I Wanted This Nigga's Face Too Be Covered In Blood.

"Chris Stop Thats Enough." I Heard Milan Say

"Ard ..... You Lucky She Said Something." I Kicking Him In His Rib.

"CHRISTOPHER TAYLOR , JOQUON BAILEY AND MILAN TAYLOR MY OFFICE NOW." The Principal Yelled Angrily

When We Walked Into Her Office The Cops Were Standing Right There Waiting Too Arrest Me. But I Didn't Care That Nigga Shouldn't Have Hurt My Babygirl Like That.

"Take My Keys ... Go Home If You Want." I Said Giving Milan My Keys And Hug.

"Okay ... Imma Tell Momma What Happened" She Replied Back And Sighed.

"I'm Sorry Milan.." Joquon Said With His Head Down.

"....Mmhhh I Hope You Die ." She Said Punching Him In His Jaw.

MILAN POV.

I Watched As The Cops Put My Brother In The Backseat Of The Car. He Gave Me A Nod. I Walked Through The Hallways And My Brother's Friend August Walked Over Too Me.

"You Okay Mi-Mi" He Asked While Holding My Hand.

"I'm Good ... I Just Feel So Stupid." I Said Looking Down

"Don't Do That Beautiful ... You Ain't Know Anything About What Was Happening." He Said Opening The School Doors For Me.

"Maybe Your Right." I Said With A Sigh

"It Is Senior Ditch Day .... What You Wanna Do" He Asked Curiously

"I Just Wanna Go Home .Lay Down and Go Too Sleep." I Said Unlocking The Car Doors

"... Well When Ya Moms Get Chris Out We Going Too The Movies So Maybe You'll Come" He Said Opening The Door For Me.

"Maybe ... Well See You Later August Thanks For Walking With Me." I Said With A Smile