Nine ; Really .. That's What You Do ? PART I

Milan Pov

I Woke With My Body Snuggled Up Next To August's Body, Last Night Kept Replaying In My Head. MAybe He Wasn't With Some Other Girl . Maybe I Was Just Over Exaggerating, I Love August I Really Do But He Is One Of The Most Sexiest Guys In Houston ..What If He Decides To Leave Me For Somebody Else ?. What If He Forgets About Me &&. Jayceon. I Cleared My Mind Of Those Negative Thoughts And Got Up From Bed. The Video Monitor We Had Placed Inside Jayceon's Room Showed That He Was Still Sleeping So I Walked/Limped Into The Bathroom And Took A Quick Shower, After I Did My Morning Routine I Got Dressed In My Black and Grey Shirt With Tupac On It, A Pair Of Shorts and My Cute Colorful Socks <3. 

"Babe Hurry Up !!! I Gotta Piss !!!" August Said Knocking On The BAthroom Door

"Don't Rush Greatness My Nigga !!" I Said Putting On Some Makeup

"Oh My Gosh Please Baby Hurry Up !!" He SAid Leaning On The Door

I Laughed A Little And Opened The Door He Pushed Me Out The Bathroom And Shut The Door. I Went Into Kitchen Grabbed A Baby Bottle And Went Back Upstairs To Jayceon's Room He Was Laying Wide Awake Laughing And Giggling. I Picked Him Up And Sat In The Rocking Chair So I Could Feed Him. 

___________________________________________________

Me & Candice Were Sitting In The Livingroom Watching Maury ( A/N Who Doesn't Love Maury !!!!) Chris & August Were In The Kitchen Talking About Something But I Kept Hearing Kelly's Name &&. Kelly My Girl Frfr She Keep It 100 ! Then They Left I Was Curious So I Texted August's Phone.

Ummm, Why Y'all Talkinig Bout Kelly ?? - Milan <3 :) <3 :)

Don't Worry Bout It Ma . - Meu Amor <3

Watchu Mean 'Dont Worry Bout It' ? Nigga You Better Tell Me. - Milan <3 :) <3:)

Oh My Fucking Gosh, MILAN !!! Don't Worry Bout It !!! Just Know That She Fake, Trifling, And She Ain't Shit !! - Meu Amor <3

August !! That's Your Brothers Girl & My Bestfriend! How Can You Say That ?? - Milan <3 :) <3 :)

Fuck That Ho' ! - Meu Amor <3

..What Did She Do To Make You Say That ?- Milan <3 :) <3 :)

Don't Worry Bout It -Milan <3:) <3 :)

Ugh ! Watever She Did Don't Do Nothing Crazy...-Milan <3 :) <3 :)

Aight Ma .. I Won't .........Yet ! - Meu Amor <3

Smh, I Love You Papi (: - Milan <3 :) <3 <3

I Love You Too Mami, Chill ... I Won't Do Nothing.- Meu Amor <3

Promise ?- Milan <3 :) <3 :)

End Of Convo.

Hmm ? So He Didn't Text Me Back At All. Smh He Is So Damn Hard Headed ! I Already Know How He Is ! He Gon' Do Something Crazy No Matter Who Try To Tell Him Not To. I Told Candice About It And She Agrees With Me.

"Well Girl Ion Know Cuz If It Was Me .. I'd Go Down To The Warehouse Right Now And Try To Stop Him." Candice Said While Rolling A Blunt.

"I Wanna Go Down There But 2 Problems ! Number 1. Chris & August Don't Like Us Being There. Number 2. Who Gon' Watch Jayceon." I Said Turning The TV Off.

"My Sister Alicia Can Do It, She Own A Daycare !" SHe Said Pulling Her Phone Out.

______________

We Pulled Up To There Warehouse And Took Deep Breaths Before Getting Out The Car. Was I Nervous ? Hell Yeah !!. Was I Scared ? Nahh Not Really. We Walked Up To The Door And Pushed The Buzzer.

"Um Hey Candice, Hey Milan ... Chris & August Gave Me Strict Instructions To Not Let Anybody In .. Including Y'all." She Said Nervously

"Stacey Open The Door, It's An Emergency" Candice Said Getting Irritated.

I Wish I Could But Chris Gave Me The Look, And August Gave Me The Glare." She Said Sighing Deeply.

"If You Don't Unlock This Door Im Gon; Give You The Ass Whooping." I Said Taking My Earrings Off.

She Hit The Unlock Button And The Door Opened. We Walked Inside And I Slipped Stacey Some Money And Went Upstairs To The Boy's Offices .. They Not In There Hm? I Ran Into ONe Of They Niggas They Roll Wit' NAmed Deuce.

"Aye Duece .. Where Aug And Chris At ?" I Asked Folding My Arms

"Who Let Y'all In? I Thought Aug-" He Started But Candice Cut Him Off

"Yeah Yeah Yeah We Know The Two Fuck Tards Told Y'all Not To Let Us Or Nobody Else In But Our Threats Are Real So Where The Hell They At !!!!!" Candice Said Pushing Duece Into The Wall

"I Ain't Saying Nothing." He Said Looking Away From Us.

"DUECE I'M NOT PLAYING WHERE THEY AT !!!!!" I Said Slapping The Shit Outta Him With A Gun Chris Got Me.

"Damn It Milan !!!! That Shit Hurt !!!" He Said Holding His Bleeding Cheek.

"Where They At !!" Candice Said Holding The Gun To His Head

"They In The Dungeon ...." He Said Qucikly

We Let Him Go And Walked Down The Hall ... I Already Knew Where The Dungeon Was At Because The First Me And August HAd Sex Was In Here..DON'T JUDGE US !!! I Opened The Door To The Dungeon And Saw Kelly On The Ground Being Beat By 4 Other Girls. Candice Slammed The Door Shut And All Eyes Fell On Us. Chris And August Both Walked Over To Us Looking Angry.

:Milan Why Are You Here ! I Told Stacey Not to Let Y'all or Anybody Else In." August Said Glaring At Me

"...Your Gonna Kill My Bestfriend..."I Said With Tears In My Eyes

"She Did Some Foul Shit That You Don't Do So She Gotta Gotta Go" He Said Cocking His Gun Back

"Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right Papi.." I Said Staring At Him Blankly

"Whatever.." He Said Walking Away From Me.

"August I Can't Let You Do This ..If You Kill Her You'll Never Be The Same Again." I Said Pulling Him Back To Me

"I Don't Care Milan !!" He Said Getting Irritated

"If You Kill Her ....Then.....Then I'm Leaving You..."

"Really.....You GOn' Leave Me Cuz This Bitch !!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE DID !!!!! SHE GOT MY BROTHER KILLED !!!!!! AND YOU SAY I WON'T BE THE SAME !!!!!!!!! WHEN I SEEN THEM PUT MY BROTHER IN THE GROUND THATS WHEN I WASN'T THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He Said Angry As'f.

I Seen A Tear Slip From Out His Eye And He Pushed PAst Me A Little While Walking To The Door, He Left And Chris Gave Everybody A Look And They Left Kelly In The Floor Then Walked Out. Candice Slapped Chris And Gave Me A Comforting Hug.