Fourteen ; The Proposal | Part II |

Milan POV

My Eyes Opened To See That I Was Still At Candice's House But It Was Dark I Looked At My Phone And Saw It Was 8:30pm. I Had 5 Missed Calls And 3 Text Messages From August ..Oh Shit I Was Suppose To Be At The House An Hour Ago. I Woke Up Candice And We Sped To My House. I Gave Her A Hug Goodbye And Hopped Out Her Blue Camaro. I Walked Inside The House And It Was Dark As'f Only Thing Lighting The House Was Candles Everywhere, And Rose Petals All On The Floor.Awwh :) I Couldn't Help But Smile. I Followed The Rose Petals And Candles Which Led Me Into The Bedroom, A Piece Of Paper Was On The Bed Folded. So I Picked IT Up And Read It.

Helloo' Beautiful :)

I Had To Leave For A Few Hours .. Something Went Down At The Warehouse So Change Of Plans Mami Do Me A Favor, Slip Into The Dress Hanging Up On The Bathroom Door, And The Heels Sitting On The Dresser, Do All That Make Up Stuff That Girls Do ( Even Though Your Gorgeous Without It ) And A Car Should Be There To Pick You Up At 9:30...I Love You See You Tonight

Love, August 

______________________

I Smiled From Ear To Ear While Reading The Note. I Walked Into The Bathroom ANd Took A Quick Shower, When I Finished I Put On SOme Midnight Pomergrante Lotion And Curled My Hair. I Lightly Put On Some Make Up With SOme Lip Gloss And Took A Few Instagram Pictures. I Look Too Gorgeous Right Now <3. At Exactly 9:30 Sharp The Doorbell Rang. I Had A Feeling The Ride Would Be Long So I Just Put My HEad BAck And Soon Fell Asleep. 

"Mrs. Alsina ..Were Here." The Driver Said Lightly Tapping Me.

I Got Out The Car And My Eyes Fell Upon A Huge Yacht. It Was BEautiful. Two Woman Led ME To The Deck Of The Boat And I Sat At The Table. There Was No Sign Of August Anywhere SO I Texted Him ...No Answer. I Tried Calling Him But Got No Answer. 5 Minutes OF Waiting Turned Into 10 Which Turned Into 30 Which Turned Into An Hour ...This Nigga..Imma Be Niche And Wait A Little Longer ...Another Hour Later I Got Tired Of Waiting So I Got Up And Walked Off The Boat, As I Was Walking Along The Dock And BAck To The Car...August Was Running Towards The Boat Damn He Looked Sexy As'f But I'm Mad At Him So He's Ugly. He Noticed ME And Stop Dead In His Tracks.

"Wow..You Look Gorgeous." He Said In An Amazed Tone.

"Thank You & Goodbye .. I'm Going Home." I Said Pushing Pass Him

"Wait ! ..Mi-Mi I'm Sorry I KEpt You Waiting ..Just Please Don't Leave." He Said Grabbing My HAnd Gently And Pullign Me Back To Him

"Why Should I ! ..August You Kept Me Waiting 2 Hours For You ! & Tonight Suppose To Be So Special Well You Can MAke IT Special With That Damn Warehouse That''s So Important." I Said Snatching My HAnd Away From Him

"Stop Being Like That Ma ...You Know You Mean The World To Me" HE Said Pulling ME Close By My Waist.

"...Boy Lets Go.." I Said Walking BAck Towards The Yacht.

Smh.. This Boy Know How To Pull Me Back Into His Love .  The Stair Thingy On The Boat Closed And We Started Cruising On The Sea. We Ate Dinner And I HAd An Attitude At First But I Soon Got Over It Because HE Was Touching Me And Kissing ME And He HAd Me LAughing And Smiling All Night. When He Got Up To USe The Bathroom I Walked Over To The Railing And Watched As The Moon And Stars Reflected On The Water Brightly. I Felt August's Strong Arms Wrap Around My Waist. He Spun Me Around And Kissed Me Deeply, My Arms Wrapped Around His Neck And He Bit My Bottom Lip Asking For Entrance ( A/N My Boyfriend Does That Shit, It's Annoying As'f I Can't Believe Some Girls Like That Shit). After We Kissed For What Felt Like Forever We Pulled Away And I Tried Stargazing Again, But When You Got A Freak Like August With His Arms Around Your Waist And He's Poking You In Your Ass And Trying To Rub Your Area...You Get Pretty Distracted. EVentually HE Stopped Trying To HAve Sex With Me On The Deck And Calmed Down.