Four ; I'm Having The Baby

9 MONTHS LATER !-

Me, August, Chris And Candice All Moved Into A 5 Bedroom House Since The Boys Are Big Time Drug Dealers And Feel Like They Can Pay For Everything By There Self They Say Me And Candice Don't Have Too Work. Me And Candice Which Is August's Sister And My Brothers Girlfriend Actually Became Close She's Madd' Cool and As For August He Treats Me Like I'm Having His Baby I Think Its Really Sweet.

He Always Checks On Me, Takes Me Baby Shopping, He's The One Decorating The Room For The Baby And He's Always Saying How He Wants Too Be right There When I Have The baby. Candice Says He Likes Me And I Ain't Gon' Lie August Was A Sexy Ass Guy But I Wouldn't Date Him .. He Is My Brother's Bestfriend. As For Quon ... He Doesn't Give 2 Fucks About Me Or The Baby Boy I'm Having But I Ain't Complaining Less Headache Too Deal With As Long As He Stay Away From Me.

"I'm Going Too Taco Bell You Want Anything." August Said Rubbing My Belly

"Yeah 3 Doritos Locos Tacos, Nacho Of Course And A Lemonade." I Said Drawing In My Sketch Pad.

"A'ight Ma , Me And Chris Be Back ... Call Me If You Need Anything." He Said Kissing My Forehead.

See What I Mean .. He Treats Me Like I'm His Girl And I Like That . We Not Together But We Sure Do Call Eachother Names Like Baby, Or Bae, Or Boo .. Stuff Like that. Only Thing We Don't Do Is Kiss, &&. Have Sex. Yes We Sleep In The Same Bed But We Don't Do Anything.

AUGUST POV

I Kissed Milan's Forehead And Walked Out The Bedroom .. Deep Down Inside I Wanted Too Kiss Them Sexy Ass Lips But I Don't Think She Would've Been Okay With That. I Ain't Gon' Lie I Got Feelings For Milan .. Feelings That Even Her Brother Thinks I Need Too Show Her. I Usually Don't Catch Feelings But Ever Since Our Senior Year Of High School .. I Wanted Her And I Still Do .... I Think I Love Her.

"Nigga ... If You Don't Tell Her You Love Her .. She Gon' Meet Some Piece Of Shit Nigga That We All Know Ain't Good For Her But In Her Eyes He Is The Greatest Thing Ever And Then You Gon' Be Feeling Some Type Of Way .. " Chris Said Starting The Car

"Whatchu Want Me To Do Just Go Up Too Her And Be Like. 'Milan I Wanna Be With You I Really Do Love You' And She Just Gon' Instantly Wanna Be With Me." I Said shaking my head

"DUHH !! Just Do It Aug ... I Know She Like You." He Said Nodding His Head.

I Thought About What Chris Said And I Started Thinking About Milan ... Maybe I'll Tell Her Tonight . We Got To Taco Bell .. Got The Food And Headed Back Home. When We Got There The Girls Were Watching Waiting To Exhale. I Sat Next Too Milan And Handed Her, The Three Tacos And Her Lemonade.

"Thanks Baby." She Said With A Smile.

"You Welcome Beautiful" I Said Kissing Her Cheek

Chris Gave Me A Smirk.

"Umm Milan ... I Don't Know If You Know This But I..." I Started But Got Cut Off

"Oh My God ... This Can't Be Happening ... Oh My God." She Said Holding Her Stomach

"Whats Wrong !!" I Said Rubbing Her Belly

"I'M ABOUT TO HAVE THIS BABY !!" She Screamed Out.

I Grabbed The Bag We Packed For The Baby And We Opened The Front Door To Leave And Got Milan In The Car. She Was Trying Too Breath And Relax But It Was Not Working She Had Tears Streaming Down Her Face From The Pain. I Kissed Her Lips .And Wiped Her Tears Away.

"Its Okay Baby." I Said Staring Into Her Eyes.

We Got Too The Hospital And Went Inside Milan Screamed Out Loud And Squeezed My Hand Making Me Scream In Pain Also. A Doctor Came And Put Her On A Stretcher Thing. They Said I Could Go With Her And Chris Decided Too Stay In The Waiting Room. We Went Into A Room And They Propped Her Feet Up On These Things And Gave Her Some Medicine. They Began Telling Her Too Push And Thats What She Did. By The 4th Push The Baby Was Out And Was Letting Everybody Know He Was Here.