Twenty One ; Make It Home Part II

Milan POV

Me And Candice Both Paced Back And Forth Through The Warehouse, I Was Confused As'f It Ain't Like August And Chris To Not Come Home Nor To The Warehouse, I Tried Calling Them Both But It Went Straight To Voicemail. So Many Thoughts Ran Through My Mind. I Sat In A Chair And My Leg Started Shaking Frantically.

"Mi-Mi ..The Phone For You And Candice." Ak Said Handing Us The Phone.

Phone Convo: (So Nobody Gets Confused It Is Not Trey On The Phone)

Me: (Hits Speaker Button) Hello..

???: You Scared ?

Candice: Huh ? Tf' You Mean Is We Scared, Scared Of What.

???: August And Chris Sitting Right Here ...Knocked Tf' Out.

Me: Who Is This ! And You Better Be Joking Cuz I'm Not In The Mood !!!

???: You Killed My Sons Dad ! Paybacks A Bitch !! (Hangs Up)

End Of Phone Convo

I Stared At Candice And We Both Sighed, Ugh !! We Tried Tracing The Numbers Back But They Called Restricted. Come On Mi-Mi Think ....Think Of Something. I Had Left My Charger For My Phone In The Car So I Walked Outside..Where Tf' Is Stacey ??? She Should Be Here.Hm Oh Well Ion Like That Bitch Anyway. She Seem Too Shady For Me. Its Something About Her That I Just Don't Like. I Opened My Car Door Amd Searched Around For My Charger. I Found It And Got Out The Car. Right When I Turned Around My Head Came In Contact With Something Metal And Everything Went Black.

August POV.

My Eyes Started Opening A Little But Everything Was Blurry And Spinning At First. Right When My Vision Got Normal My Head Started Pounding Hard As'f. This Shit Was Hurting Bad. The Room Was Kinda Dark And Empty. My Hands Was Tied Behind Me And I Sat Sitting In A Chair. I Looked Over And Saw Chris Sitting In The Chair Tied Up, He Was Moving Around So I Guess He Was Waking Up.

"Chris.." I Said Making Him Look Over At Me

"..Where The Fxck Is We ?" He Asked Looking Around.

"Ion Even Know ." I Said Trying To Wiggle My Skinny Ass Wrist Out The Rope But They Had These Things Ties Tight As A Bitch.

The Door Opened And 2 People Walked In I Couldn't Really See They Faces But They Voices Sounded Familiar. Its Was A Girl And A Boy.

"Well Well Well...Your Awake." The Nigga Said Laughing A Little.

"Hey Chris, Hey August.." The Girl Said Coming Closer To Me.

OH MY FXCKING GOD !!!! MY EYES GOT WIDE AS'F I KNOW THAT BODY SHAPE ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! It Was ........

Sorry Its Short Lol Haha Yaassss Got Y'all With The Cliffy :D Lol But If I Get 4+ Comments Then I'll Update Later Tonight Or Tomorrow Morning. The Next 2 Chapters Will Be Longer & The Last 2 Chapters Until The Sequel !!