Sixteen.

Milan POV

Laying On The Bed Staring At The Cieling I Started Thinking Of Ways To Get Out Of Here...OMG I Totally Forgot About The Rope I Had TRied To Un Tighten Before That Peice Of Shit Raped Me..Abotu 5 Mintues Later I Took The Rope From Off My Wrist And Ran Right For The Window. Okay So If This One Unlocks And Opens Then Hopefully The Other Ones Do Too. I Slowly Opened The Door And Peeked Out ...The Coast Was Clear. I Gotta Find My Son I Peeked Down The Hall And Saw What I'm Guessing Was A Livingroom Everybody In There Was Asleep Including Jayceon Who Was Laying On Joquon...Sadly. I Noticed A Phone Sitting On The Floor Next To The Couch I Tip Toed And Softly Walked Over To It. I Grabbed The Phone And Bolted Back To The Bedroom. I Dialed August;s Number And Hoped He Would Answer. He Answered On The Third Ring Luckily.

Phone Convo:

Aug; Hello..

Me; August You Gotta Hurry Up And Come Get Us !!

Aug; Milan ! Baby Where Are You ?

Me; I Don't Know ...But All I See Outside The Windows Is Trees, A River, And More Trees That's It.

Aug; Ugh ! Imma Just Track The Phone Down, That Nigga Ain't Touch You Did He

Me; ...........

Aug; Mi-Mi...Did He Touch You.

Me; ...Yes ...Last Night He Raped Me..

Aug; Ard..Just Stay Calm We Should Be There In Like 20 Minutes.

Me; Okay ...I Love You

Aug; I Love You Too

End Of Convo

"So, I'm Guessing Ya Nigga On His Way." I Heard A Voice Say Causing Me To Jump

"Joquon Why Can't You Just Leave Me Alone ." I Said Backing Away From Him

"If You Would've Just Came Back To Me We Wouldn't Be Going Through This." He Said Slapping Me.

I Stared At Him With A Glare And Punched Him In His Jaw, We Were Literally Fist Fighting But I Did Not Care, He's Not Gonna Put His Hands On Me Anymore. He Started Choking Me And I Couldn't Breath At All ..But I HEard My Sons Voice I Had To Keep Fighting.

"Get Off My Mommy !!!!" Jayceon Said Jumping On Joquon's Back And Biting His Neck

"You Little Shit !!" Joquon Said In Pain And Threw Jayceon To The Floor Making Him Hit His Head

I Know He Ain't Just Hurt My Baby ! I Grabbed The Vase Off The Dresser And Hit Quon With It, He Fell To the Ground. 

August POV

We Tracked The Number Milan Called Me From And She's Basically In The Middle Of The Damn Woods, When We Got To The House I Went Around To The BAck OF The House Kicked The Door  In. We All Ran Inside The House.

"Check All The Rooms Kill Anybody That Ain't Who We Looking For" I Yelled To My Squad

I Could Hear Candice Talking So I Got Kinda Happy Knowing She Was Still Here. I Crept Up The Steps Quietly So They Wouldn't See Me. Then Joquon Comes Tf' Outta Nowhere And Punches Milan In The Face Making Her Drop Jayceon And Fall I Threw The Gun Down Started Fucking That Nigga Up ! I Don't Care Who You Is, Don't Put Ya' HAnds On My Family. 

"Go !! Get Outta Here !" I Yelled To Milan And My Mom

He Had Blood All Over His Face And I Believe I Broke His Nose, Then I Remembered Milan SAid HE raped Her ..So I Ain't Gon' Kill Em' Just Yet. Chris Came Up The Steps And Pulled Me Off Him.

"Yo, Chill Aug...We Can Take Care Of Em' In the Dungeon..." Chris SAid Pushing Me Away From Quon.

My Niggas Killed All Of Quon's People But Put Joquon In The Trunk Of Duece's Car. The Ride Home Was Silent As'f ...Nobody Said Anything At All Except Jayceon Who Would Ask Questions Every Now And Then. When We Got Home, My Mom Went INto The Guest Room And Took A Nap, Jayceon Went In His Room And Played With His Toys. 

"Mi-Mi...You Okay ?" I Asked Pulling Her Onto My Lap

"....Yeah ...I'm Back Home So I Feel Better." She Said Smiling Weakly.

"Baby I Promise Nobody Is Ever Gonna Hurt You Again, I Put That On My Life. I Love You And If Something Ever Happened To You AgainI Don't Know What I'd Do." I Said Holding Her Hands And Kissing Her.

"I Love You Too Auggy, I Need A Shower." She Said Kissing ME and Walking Into The Bathroom.

"Can I Join You ?" I Said Biting My Lip.

"..Nahh." She Said Shaking HEr Head No

"Pleeaassseee ...I Miss Seeing That Beautiful Body" I Said Walking Towards Her.

"Ugh, Fine !" She Said Laughing And Pulling Me Into The Bathroom.

Mmmhhhh Lawwddd, Even Though We Had To Be Quiet The Best Sex To Me Is In The Shower #ILuvIt