O3

-2 WEEKS LATER-

I Was Leaning Over The Toilet Letting All The Throw Up Out Of My Body, All Morning I've Been Going Through This. Chris Was Holding My Hair And Patting My Back, I Brushed My Teeth For The 5th Time This Morning And Went Back Too My Room And Laid Down.

"Milan ... Did He Use A Condom." My Mom Said Standing Next Too Chris.

"...No." I Said Putting My Head In My Hands.

"; Put On Some Clothes I'm Taking You Too The Doctor." She Said Walking Out The Bedroom With A Sigh

I Took A Quick Shower Put On A Pair Of Sweatpants And My Field Hockey Sweatshirt With My Name And Number On It, Then A Pair Of Black, Blue Nikes. The Ride Too The Doctors Was Silent I Just Put My Headphones On And Listened Too My Favorite Song "What Hurts The Most By Rascal Flatts" We Pulled Into The parking Lot Of The Doctors Office And I Let Out A Stressful Sigh And Got Out The Car.

--------

"The Results Just Came Back." The Doctor Said Leaning Against The Counter.

"What Does It Say." I Said Nervously As Chris And Mom Held My Hand.

"You're pregnant" He Said.

I Just Stared At The Floor In Amazement, I Can't Raise A Baby I'm Only 17, I Don't Have A Job, I Don't Have Any Money ... Oh My God This Cannot Be Happening !!!. The Lady At The Front Counter Gave Ne Some Pamphlets &. 2 Books About Pregnancy. When I Got Home I Collapsed On My Bed And Kik Messaged Joquon's Trifling Ass.

Text Convo:

Joquon ... We Gotta Talk ASAP

TheRealMilan_

About What ?

QuonThatNigga

..........I'm Pregnant.

TheRealMilan_

Okay .. Why Are You Telling Me This.

QuonThatNigga

Nigga .. You The Father !

TheRealMilan_

No Tf I'm Not .. You Was Prolly Fucking Anothaa' Nigga .

QuonThatNigga

You Know What .. It's Bitch Niggas Like You That Give All The Real Niggas A Bad Name Smfh . I Hope You Burn In Hell ! Ion Need You For Nothing Me And MY CHILD Will Do Just Fine Without You

TheRealMilan_

Watevaa' FOH !

QuonThatNigga

End Of Kik Convo.

My Blood Was Boiling And I Didn't Notice I Was Throwing Stuff Until I Sat In My Chair And Saw My Phone, Laptop And A Few Other Things In The Floor.

"Milan .. I Wanna Talk Too You." Chris Said Walking In My Room

"About What." I Said Picking Up The Stuff.

"Well Me And Momma Got Arguing Last Night about You. I'm Moving In With August &&. Candice .. You Can Either Stay Here Or Come With Me." He Said Sitting On My Bed

"....I'll Go With You .. .... I Told Quon I Was Pregnant." I Said Sitting Next Too Him.

"Mmhh What That Little Shit Say." He Said Rolling His Eyes At His Name.

"Whatchu Think ? He Said It Wasn't His So I Said Fine Me And My Child Will Do Just Fi e Without You." I Said Shrugging My Shoulders

"Well Yon Gotta Worry Bout Nothing Me And August Gonna Go Look At Houses Today .. You Can Come If You Want , I'll Make Sure That When The Baby Is Here ...He Or She Won't Have Too Worry Bout Nothing." He Said Hugging Me.