Twenty ; Make It Home Part I

August POV

We Just LAnded BAck IN Texas. Milan Still Ain't Speaking To Me But I Think She Still Feeling A Little Sick Thoo. When We Walked Off The PLane And Into The Airport I Seen Chris And Candice Sitting In A Chair Talking.

"MOMMY !!!!!" I Heard Jayceon's Voice And He Came Running Towards Her

"Hey Baby !! Oh My Gosh I Missed You !!" Milan Said Holding Jayceon In Her Arms.

"I Missed You Too ! HEy Daddy !!!" He Said Reaching Over To Be In My Arms 

I SMiled And Picked Him Up Into MY Arms, Even Though He's Not My Real Son Ion Care What Nobody Says Jayceon La'Keith Alsina ( Picture Is On The Side ) Is My Son ! I Love That Boy Like He's My Own And I Always Will. We Got In Chris's Car And Headed Home, When We Got There Jayceon Was Asleep So I Carried Him Inside. Why Tf' Is My Door Unlocked ? I Opened It And Seen The Most Craziest Shit Ever...My House Upside Down. Windows Broken, Shit Knocked Over, Pictures Torn, Glass Broken Everywhere. What Kinda Bullshxt Is This !!.

"What The Fxck !!!!" Milan Said Dropping Everything She Was Holding.

"MY House Ain't Look Like This When We Left !!!" I Said Handing Jayceon To Candice. I Walked All Through The House Surprised As'f I Was Not Expecting This Shit !....Ohhh "Surprise When You Get Home" Smh Bitch Niggas Make Me Sick !! They Ruined JAyceon's Room Like For What And For Why !!...When I Got Inside ME And Milan's Bedroom I Seen The Message On The Wall "Paybacks A Bxtch" I Heard A Silent Cry From BEhind Me And Noticed Milan Standing Against The Wall With HEr HEad Down Crying.

"I Should've Told You Earlier..." She Said In Between Sniffles

"Told Me What ?" I Said Hugging Her Tightly

"...On The Plane ..I Got Text Messages From Somebody Saying That Payback Is A Bxth And They Can't Wait to See Me ..Then They Said Something About Me Telling You They Said Wassup If I Live Long Enough." She Said Crying Into My Chest.

The First Person That Popped Up Into My Mind Was Trey ...HE Been Fxcking With Us Since The Wedding, We Got In My Car And Chri's Car Then Went TO The Warehouse. I Did The Secrect Knock and The Door Opened. We Walked Inside And Went Into Chris's Office. I Told Most Of My Team To Get INto Chris's Office And Withing 2 Minutes They Was In The There.

"Whats Going On ?" Ak Asked Cocking HIs Gun Ready To Kill.

"....Somebody Is Tryna Kill Milan."I Said Hesitantly Just The Thought Of It Tore Me Up Inside

"For What !!!" My Nigga Racks Said Yelling.

"Cuz When She Killed That Quon Nigga...His Cousin Is After Her For Revenge." Chris Said Putting Bullets Into A Gun.

Milan POV

My Head Was Spinning With Thoughts Right Now, I Wasn't Listening To Anything August And Chris Were Saying, I was Too Busy Zoned Out ..Somebody Wants To Kill Me, Like Really SMh I Never Thought This Would Happen To Me!. This Is The 3rd Time I've Almost Died Since I've Been With August, Maybe This Is A Sign Maybe Me And August Are Meant To Not Be Together. If Stuff Like This Is Gonna Happen Everytime Were Doing Good Then Maybe We Just Not Meant To Be. A Tear Slipped Out My Eye Thinking About Us Getting A Divorce, MAybe I'm Just Over Thinking Things . When Chris & August's Niggas Left The Room Me And August And Jayceon Went Into August's Office. I Laid JAyceon On The Couch Who Was Still Sleeping And Sat In The Chair Staring At The Floor.

"Milan ..You Ight." I HEard August Say While Flipping A Pocket Knofe Open Then Closed.

"Yeah.." I SAid Still Staring At The Floor.

"Come Here Mi-Mi" He Said Sighing Stressfully.

I Walked OVer To Him And HE Pulled Me Onto His Lap. I Started Staring At The Floor Again Which MAde August Put Me HEad Up ANd Kiss My Lips. I Couldn't Help But Kiss Him Back Not Matter How Much I HAd On MY Mind. When We Pulled Away HE Stared Deep In To My Eyes.

"Milan I PRomise Nothing Will Happen To You ...I Refuse To Let Anyhting Happen To you Or My Son, I Swear On My Life That NOthing Will Ever HAppen To Y'all, I Love You And I Promise You Don't Gotta Worry Botu' Anything. We Gon' Stay At Chris's House For A Couple Days So You And JAyceon Can Go Ahead With Candice, I'll Be There A Little LAter." HE SAid Holding My Hands And Holding Me.

"OKay..I Love You Too " I Said Smiling And Kissing His Cheek

I Swear I Love This Boy Like OMG, HE Knows Exactly What To Say Just To MAke My Mood A Lot BEtter. I Ran Down The Hall From August Office And Into The BAthroom To Throw Up Again, I Asked Ak For Some Gum Or A Mint Luckily HE HAd Some Gum. I Took 4 Peices And Stuffed Them In MY Mouth. 

"Girl You Ight ??" Candice Asked Staring At Me.

"Yeah I Just Been Sick." I Said Shrugging My Shoulders

"You Been Throwing Up ?..Shit Me Too & Now I'm 3 Weeks Pregnant" She SAid SMirking

"....You Think I Might Be ?" I Said Curiously

"As Freaky As My BRother Is I Bet You Are Pregnant" She Said LAughing A Little

BEfore We Went To Chris And Candice's House We Stopped By Walgreens And I Bought 4 Different Pregnancy Test, The Cashier Looked At Me Surprised And Rolled HEr Eyes.

"You Young Girls These Days ..Always Getting Pregnant" She Said Rolling HEr Eyes

"....Just Ring My Shit Up Please !! No Need For Comments !!" I Said Getting IRritated Already

When We Got To Candice And Chris's House Jayceon Started PLaying With The Toys They HAd There For Him And I Went Into The BAthroom And Followed The Directions On Each Pregnancy Test Box. I Waited 5 Mintues For Each And They All Said The Said Thing ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Positive. So I'm Pregnant Again, I Took A Few Deep Breaths And Stared In The Mirror A Asmile BEgan Covering MY Entire Face I Couldm't Help But Smile, I'm HAving My 2nd Chil, Jayceon's Gonna HAve A Little Brother Or Sister.I Told Candice And We Were So Excited. That Night I Stayed Up Until 4am WAiting For August ...Him Nor Chris Ever Came Back. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Jayceon Is At August's Moms House For The Day, Me And Candice Went To The Warehouse Luckily I Memorized The Secret Knock And The Door Opened Everybody Was Sitting In A Circle Talking And Confused Tone.

"Whats Going On !" I Yelled MAking Everyone Turn Around

"....Chris And August Ain't Come In The Morning, They Ain't Answering They Phones At All And LAst Time We Seen Them They Was Leaving To Go Home To Y'all." Racks Said HAnging His Phone Up.

_________________________________________________________________

Zaaaaammmmmnnnnn Zaadddyyy Lol But Comment What You Thought Of This Chappet BTW It's Only 3-4 More Chapters Left Of This Story I Will Make A Sequel So Be Ready Imma Need 1 More Girl Thoo For The Sequel Cuz Something Crazzyyyy Bouta Go Down! ! ! ! ! ! ! But The LAst 2 Chapters Will Be Long So They Wont Be Uploaded For A Few Days !