Seven; Our First Arguement

-3 Weeks Later-

MILAN POV

I've Been Up All Night With Jayceon He Just Won't Go Too Sleep. August Had Been Coming Home All Hours Of The Night And I'm Guessing Tonight Is One Of Those Nights. He Walked In The Bedroom And Shut The Door Behind Him, Ever Since Mel Got Killed He's Been So Edgy The Only People He Doesn't Get Irritated By Is Jayceon, Chris, &&. Candice .... It Feels Like Whatever I Do Just Pisses Him Off, I Can't Even Ask How His Day Was Without Him Saying Some Shit Like "Damn Why You Always In My Business Milan !!". Honestly I'm Getting Tired Of It ... Yeah I Know He's Going Through Some Stuff But There Is No Reason To Be Talking To Me Like That.

"Hey Boo." I Said Laying The Baby In His Crib

"Hi .." He Said Sounding Like He Had An Attitude While Sitting His Car Keys On The Dresser

I Rolled My Eyes At Him And Sat On The Bed.

"Yo, Quit Rolling Ya Eyes Forreal ... You Really Starting To Get On My Nerves With This Bullshit Everyday." He Said Walking Pass Me And Over Too Jayceon.

"I'm Getting On Your Nerves ... I'm Getting On Your Nerves But you The One Coming Home All Hours Of the Night, You Always Treating Me Like Shit ! I Can't Even Tell You Goodmorning Without You Saying Some Rude Shit !!!" I Said Folding My Arms And Shifting My Weight Too My Right Leg.

"...Wateva' Milan ... Ion Got Time For Yo' Attitude ." He Said Holding The Baby In His Arms

"Oh Really .... Okay ... I'm Done! You Ain't The Only One That Don't Got Time For Bullshit !! I'm Done With Your Attitudes And Always Talking Too Me Like I Ain't Shit !!! FUCK YOU AUGUST GIMME MY SON !!!" I Said Taking Jayceon From His Arms And Grabbing My Phone, Laptop And Going Into The Guest Room.

I Slammed The Door And Sat On The Bed, I Rocked My Son Back To Sleep And Eventually I Fell Asleep Also.

------

I Woke Too An Empty Room, Jayceon Wasn't In here So I Figured Chris Or Candice Or August Took Him. Thinking About The Argument Me And August Had I Got Upset All Over Again But I Just Shook It Off. After Taking A Shower I Remembered My Clothes Were In The Bedroom. Ugh And I Know August Is Gon' Be In There. I Wrapped A Towel Around My Body And Went Into The Bedroom. August Was Writing In A Notebook With His Beats On. I Went Over Too The Closet Searched For An Outfit And Found A Pair Of Shorts, A Purple Shirt With Black Nike Socks.

"Milan...." I Heard August Say.

"What." I Said Turning Around.

"I'm Sorry Baby ....Please Come Back Too Me." He Said Walking Closer Too Me.

"No ! I'm Not Dealing With You And Ya PMSing Ass No More." i Said Headed For The Door.

"Please Baby ....I Love You ... Waking Up Without You in My Bed Broke My Heart ... I Need You Milan ... Please Come Back Too Me I Wanna Wake Up Knowing I Still Have You By My Side." He Said Staring Into My Eyes .

"Awwh Auggy That's Sweet" I Said With A Smile

I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And Kissed Him Deeply. He Pulled My Towel Up And Felt On My Ass, Laying Me On The Bed He Moved His Lips To My Diamond Licking And Sucking On It Like It Wasn't Nothing.

"Mmhhh Aug " I Moaned Out Seductively.

"You Like That." He Mumbled Against My Clit.

"Yes Baby." I Said As My Legs Began Shaking Heavily

When He Was Done He Just Smirked At Me And Walked Out The Bedroom. I Got Dressed And Walked Downstairs, Chris And Candice Were Playing With Jayceon And August Was On The Phone. I Sat On The Couch And Chris Turned Too Me.

"Wassup Baby Sis" He Said Tickling Me

"Omg Chris Stop ..... Hahaha Stooooopp" I Said Punching Him In The Chest.

"Leave Her Alone Before I Beat You Up !!"Candice Said Pushing Chris Playfully

"Oh You Wanna Get Tickled Too." Chris Said Grabbing Her And Tickling Her Stomach.

August Picked Up Jayceon And Sat Next To Me. We Took Millions Of Instagram Pictures And Got Lots Of Likes. We Turned On The Tv And Started Watching Everybody Hates Chris ... The Baby Fell Asleep In August's Arms And I Laid Him In His Swing. Sitting Back Down I Leaned On August And He Held Me Close, He Always Made Me Feel Special I Wanna Tell Him I Love Him But I'm Afraid Too Get Hurt.

"Lets Go Too The Mall." Candice Said With A Bored Sigh.

"Yassss." I Said In Agreement

"Y'all Go Ahead Me And Chris Gotta Handle Something." August Said With His Eyes On The TV