Eighteen; Mr & Mrs. Alsina

Milan POV

My Heart Is Racing And Im Standing Here Holding August's Hands Staring Into His Eyes, And I'm Pretty Sure He KNows I'm Nervous Because He's Steady Mouthing Dumb Stuff To Me. At One Point I Just Busted Out Laughing And Everybody Was Looking At Me Like I Was Crazy.

"August Do You Take Milan Taylor To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Wife & Love Her For Better And For Worse." The Preacher Said.

"I Do.." August Said Smiling At Me.

"Milan Do You Take August Anthony Alsina To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Husband And Love Him For Better & For Worse." The Preacher Also Said.

"I Do." I Said Trying Not To Laugh At August Being So Goofy

"I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife You May Kiss The Bride.

"Ew I Don't Wanna Kiss Him, He Got Cooties" I Said Turning My Head Away From His Lips

"You So Childish" He Said Laughing And Pulling Me Close By My Waist.

When We Kissed Everybody Clapped, But I Felt Something..Something Different This Kiss Had Forever & Always Written All Over It. I Am Officially Mrs. Alsina

Honey Moon.

Our Plane Finally Landed In Sao Paulo,Brazil Which Is Where I've Always Wanted To Go, When We Got To The Hotel I Was Pretty Tired So I Just Fell Back On The Bed. Only Fir Augusts Fat Ass To Get On Top Of Me.

"Baby Get Up, You So Damn Fat !" I Said Laughing And Mushing His Face.

"I'm Not Fat Just Big Boned" He Said Making Me Laughing

We Ended Up Kissing And Just Cuddled Until We Fell Aslep.

TREY POV.

Me And My Boys Pulled Up To August And Milans House, It Looked As If Nobody Was Home But Just To Be Sure I Run The Doorbell Constantly, The Coast Was Clear So I Kicked The Door Open And We Started Fucking The House Uo Terribly, Smashing Windows l, Smashing Tvs, Break Anything And Everything In Sight, I Ain't Wanna Mess Up Jayceons Room, He Just A Kid, With Nothing To Do With This But ..Lil Nigga Be A'ight With Some Shit !! When We Got To Milan And August's Room, I Ripped Up All They Clothes, Flipped The Bed, Knocked Shit Off The Dresser, And Spray Painted "Phase 1: PAYBACKS A BITCH !!!"

-----

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND SHOULD I KEEP THIS STORY OR END IT AND START A NEW ONE ????