Ten; Really..Thats What You Do ?? PART II

August POV

Did She Really Just Say She Was Gon' Leave Me If I Killed That Bitch. Milan My Baby Frfr And She Gon' Always Be My Baby But She Really Gon' Say All That !!. I Walked Out The Dungeon Angry As'f And Went Right To The Front Desk. Walking Towards Stacey I Slammed My Fist Onto The Desk Causing Her To Jump And Gasp In Fear.

"I Told You .. NOT To Let Anybody In Here.." I Said Trying To Calm Down

"I'm Sorry Aug .. But Your Girlfriend Said It Was An Emergency .. Then She Threatened To Kick My Ass What Did You Expect Me To Do ?" She Said Standing Up From Her Chair.

"....Whatever..Next Time Don't Even Answer The Damn Buzzer !" I Said Walking Away And Going Up To My Office

I Was Trying To Calm Down And Chill Tf' Out But The Fact That She Said She'd LEave Me Really HAd Me Pissed. I Know Kelly Was Her Bestfriend But Damn You'd Really Leave Me Cuz Of Her !. I Sat In My Desk Chair And Just Stared Blankly At The Floor While A Million Thoughts Raced Through My Mind. My Door Swung Open And Chris Walked In And Shut The Door Behind Him.

"Wassup...You A'ight ?" He Asked Sitting On The Chair In The Corner

"Mane, Ion Even Know Right Now....Milan Tripping Forreal !" I Said Sighing And Putting My HEad On The Desk

"Sometimes She Just Says Shit When She's Upset....You Know How Close Her And Kelly Was So Of Course She Was Gon' Exaggerate The Entire Situation " He Said Shrugging His Shoulder

"I Understand That But She'd Really Leave Me Cuz Of That Bitch Thoo !! Like Really Come On Now We Been Together For Awhile Now And You'd Really Let Go Of All That For Some Petty Ass Thot !!" I Said Knocking Everything Off The Desk.

"Chill Man ..Just Chill I Know You Upset Right Now But Just Calm Down, I Know How Milan Is And She Is Not Gonna Leave You Over Not Bullshit Like This." Chris Said Pulling Me Back From Punching A Hole In The Wall

"Aight ....Imma Go To The Bar And Just Chill Out There For A Couple Hours, I Need To Clear My Head." I Said Grabbing My Car Keys Of The Floor.

"Bet. Imma Head Home ...Got A Lot Of Making Up To Do With Candice" He Said Giving Me Dap And Leaving My Office.

I Laughed A Little And Shook My Head At His Crazy Ass, Before Leaving The Warehouse I Apologized To Stacey...When I Get Mad I Just Lose Control And Start Spazzing Tf' Out. I Got In MY Car And Drove For About 10 Minutes Until I Got To The Bar. I Sat At The Bar And DRunk 3 Drinks Then 8 Then 10 Then When I Took My 15th Drink I Decided It Was Time For Me To Go. My Vision Was Blurry AsFuck .. I Couldn't See Shit. I Felt Myself Stumbling A Little So I Leaned On My Car For Support.

"August ... August You Okay !!" I Heard A Familiar Voice Say.

I Couldn't See Thier Face But They Voice Sounder Real Familiar I Felt Them Put Me Inside Their Car And I Just Passed Out. 

___MILAN POV___

I Fell Asleep LAst Night With An Empty Bed...Woke Up To An Empty Bed. All Night JAyceon Just Cried And Cried, Everytime I'd Put Him Down In His Crib He'd Wake Right Back Up SO I Just Fell Asleep In BEd Holding My Son. August HAsn't Come Home Yet, Chris Said He Went To Some Bar ...I Was Thinking ABout Him All Night And Now All Morning. I Don't Even Know Why The Fuck I Said That Shit Yesterday, I Would Never LEave August Over No Bullshit Like That, Of Course Kelly Was My Bestfriend But I Had No Idea She Got Mel Killed ! Until August Said Something About It. I Feel Terrible About Everything And I Just Want Him Back Holding Me In His Arms ! I Need Him ASAP ! 

"Goodmorning Baby Sis" Chris Said Kissing My Forehead

"Hey .." I Said Searching Through The Netflix Movies

"You A'ight ?" He Asked Picking Up Jayceon And Sitting Next To Me

"..No ..I Miss August .I Feel So Guilty About Saying I'd Leave Him" I Said Trying To Hold My Tears

"He'll Be Back Soon ..MAybe He Just Went To His Mom House TO Chill Out.." He Said Feeding Jayceon

"Well Wherever He Is I Just Want Him Here Now ..." I Said Sighing And Letting A Few Tears Escape

"Awwh Don't Cry Mami"Candice Said Giving Me A Hug

"It'll Be Okay Mi-Mi..He Loves You & Jayceon So He'll Be Back" Chris Said With A Smile

RIght After We HAd Our Mini Full House Episode The Front Door Opened And August Walked Right In Holding His HEad In PAin 

__AUGUST POV ____

My Eyes Opened Widely As My Head Pounded In Pain I Sat Up And Looked Around The Room I Could Smell The Breakfast Food In The So I Got Up Out The Bed And Followed The Smell. I Seen An Elderly Woman Cooking Breakfast And A Little Boy About 7 or 8 Years Old Coloring On A Peice Of Paper.

"Oh You Must Me August Everybody Calls Me Miss Rose Or Momma Rose ..MY Daughter Stacey Brung You Home Last Night.. Your Such A HAndsome Young Man" She Said Smiling And Giving Me a Hug.

"Nice To Meet you..Umm Where Is Stacey ?" I Asked While Sitting In A Chair

"She's Upstairs Getting Dressed She'll Be Down In A Few You Hungry ??" She Said Putting BAcon On A Plate

"Hmm, Not Really ." I Said BEing Honest

Stacey Walked Into The Kitchen Dressed In A Black Pencil Skirt, A Red Blouse And A PAir Of Red Bottoms. I've NEver Really Looked at Her Up Close Until Now .. Damn She Was Hella Sexy ... I'd Tear Them Cheeks Up !! But No Matter What Me And Milan Go Through That's Gon Always Be My Baby And I Can't Hurt Her Like That. Stacey Gave Me A Smile And Sat Next To Me.

"Hey August .. How You Feeling ?" She Said Placing Her HAnd Over Mine.

"Yeah I'm Fine" I Said Moving My Hand And Not Bringing Up My Headache

She Took Me Back To The BAr So I Could GEt My Car And I Headed Home. When I Walked Inside Candice Was Hugging Milan As She Was Sniffling a Little. I Shut The Door Behind Me But It Felt Like The Bang Of The Door Shutting Made My Headache HUrt Worst. Milan Looked At Me And HAd So much Hurt In Her Eyes. I Walked Past Her And Picked Up JAyceon. HE MAde The Biggest Smile Ever When He Seen Me. I Could Feel Milan Staring At Me But I Didn't Say Anything To HEr At All. Eventually She Ran Off And Went Upstairs. Candice Mushed My Face And Went Upstairs After HEr. Chris Just Shook His Head And Grabbed His BAsketball Then Walked Off To The Back.