Filler Chapter :D

August POV

"There Go That Bitch Right There..." I Said Glaring At Mel's "Girlfriend" Kelly As She Walked Down The Sidewalk With 2 Other Girls LAughing And Talking Like She DIdn't Just Have My Brother Killed !

It Was Broad Daylight Outside But I Didn't Care ...This Bitch Was Bouta Die Today ! Chris Stopped The All Black Van We Was In While Me & 4 Of Our Niggas Jumped Out And Grabbed Kelly. We Threw Her In The Van And Got Inside. Her Friends Looked Confused But Kept Walking. ANybody That Seen What Just Happened .. They Knew Not To Say Nothing. Thats Just How It IS In The Hood Everything Stays On The Low. 

"Who Are You !! And What Do You Want !" Kelly Said With Fear In Her Voice

"..Shut The Fuck Up." I Said Lighting A Blunt

"Excuse Me !! Let Me Go Right Now !! Do You Know Who My Brother In Law Is !!" She Said Not Having A Clue That It Was Me.

"Haha...If Only Yo Fake Ass Knew." I Said Doing A Sinister Laugh While Everybody Else Did A Little Laugh Too

She Wouldn't Shut Up At All ..Oh My Fucking Gosh She Annoying As Hell, I Turned Around In My Seat And Smacked The Shit Outta Her, She Looked At Me And Spit In My Face ....Why Tf' She Do That ..THATS THE NASTIEST SHIT EVER !!!! But I Just Wiped It Off My Face And Took A Deep Breath. We Pulled Up To The Warehouse And Pulled Her Out The Van. 

"Where We Taking Her?" Duece Asked Taking His Gloves Off.

"Hmm? Let Her Sit In The Dungeon For A Few Hours." I Said Pulling My Phone Out.

Looking At My Phone I Had 10 Missed Calls From Milan Damn, I Ain't Talked To My Baby Since 9am This Morning Its 7:30 Now Ugh She Bouta Be Pissed. But I Ain't Telling Her About Kelly .. They Like Bestfriends. Her Picture Popped Up On My Phone Again As She Called ...I Hit The Ignore Button And Went Upstairs To My Office Which Was Across From Chris's. I Sat In My Chair Behind My Desk And Just Sat Back. My Phone Started Ringing Again And It Was A Text Message From Milan. 

Hey Babe...Haven't Talked To You All Day Been Tryna Call You But Yon' Wanna Answer. Me && Candice Cooked Dinner When You Get Home Its On The Table I'm Going To Bed. Goodnight. - Milan <3 :) <3 :)

I Sighed And Placed My Phone Inside My Pocket, Oh Well Kelly's Ass Can Stay In The Dungeon I Need To Get Home To Milan & Jayceon. I Know She Ain't Going To Bed, I Know How Milan Is She Can't Sleep Knowing I'm Out In The Streets And Not Home Holding Her. Me & Chris Got In His Black Escalade And Headed Home. When We Walked Inside The House And It Was Dead Silent .. Only Thing You Could Hear Was The Faded Sounds Of Jayceon's Lullaby Music PLayer From Upstairs. I Went Into His Room And Turned Of The Music, Then Went Down The Hall To Me & Milan's Bedroom. I Opened The Door And Saw Her Back Towards Me. I Went Up Behind Her And Planted Kisses All On Her Neck.

"Move August..Go Back To That Hoe's House You Was At" She SAid Pushing Me Off

"That's Where You Think I Was At !!" I Said Scratching My Head

"Yep..." She Said Sighing

"Well I Wasn't ! & The Fact That You Would Even Think I'd Do Something Like That To You Is Just Bullshit !.." I Said Taking My Shirt Off.

"Well Where Were You Then, Cuz Usually Even If You At The Warehouse You Answer My Calls And Text MEssgaes" She Said Getting In My Face 

"Chill Milan." I Said Taking My Pants Off

"Why I Gotta Chil..Is It Cuz I'm Right !" She Said Folding Her Arms Getting Irritated

"Mmhh I Like It When You Mad " I SAid Licking My Lips And Pulling Her Close

"August Stop ! .. " She Said Pushing Me Off

"Why I Gotta Stop ...You Sexy As'f When You Mad ." I Said Kissing Her Neck And Her Lips

She Tried To Get Me To Stop But Eventually She Gave In And Just Started Moaning And Kissing Back, Damn I Love This Girl ! <3 

Sorry IT's Boring It's Just A Filler But It'll Get Better As I Start Updating A Lot More (: