Chapter Five

Hello everyone! I'm going to try and spend some time to make this chapter extra awesome. I orginally only wrote this fanfic for a few personal friends, so I'm delighted others have been enjoying it. Therefore this chapter is dedicated to louistommolover19 :) Once I'm done writing this fanfic, I'll edit I promise haha sorry for mistakes.

Niall P.O.V

I brought some food to the park and sat eating it, listening to what the boys had to say. "So," Liam began "I attempted to get into school today, in which I succeded and I ended up speaking to Gem. Anyway she wasn't uh too happy,"

"Mmm," I replied my mouth full "Are we still going to bully her?"

"Niall!" Harry exclaimed "Your spitting crumbs everywhere! And yeah, why not?"

"Its just.. well we are in deep trouble boys with this," I replied

"They've suspended us. They aren't going to do anything else," Louis said

I sighed. "Louis lets be real. We don't just call her names. We beat her up and put her in Hospital. Ever heard of Assualt?"

"Whats up with you Niall?!? Ohhh!" Louis said dramatically, raising his eyebrows

"I'm worried Lou,"

"You don't need to worry. It'll all work out I promise,"

Louis was really getting on my last nerve. I couldn't think up a cutting reply so I simply nodded.

Liam P.O.V

Straight after the park, I checked the time. 3:00pm. Gem would be on her way to the alley. I decided to pay her a little visit. Alone obviously. I got there and waited for a few minutes. Then Gem walked through. "Hello," I said smirking "Can't run to anyone now can you?"
At first Gem looked panicked then her eyes turned into slits. "What the hell do you want Liam?"

"I'm sorry Gem,"

"You've said,"

"I know. But I am. Hey your hair is lovely,"

"Just get lost Liam,"

"Come here," I said grabbing her waist

"Get off I say!"

"And your going to make me?"

"Yes!" She shouted and kicked my groin.

I groaned and dropped her. She then threw punches to my stomach and as I tried to walk, she tripped me. I fell to the floor.

"This is how you make me feel, you worthless piece of shit. Scum," She said and walked off leaving me. Her words hurt me more than her actions. Worthless. Piece of shit. Scum. I loved her. Why couldn't she see that? All the boys had girlfriends other than me and Niall. Whilst Niall loved food more than girls, I kept myself single on the hope I could work things out with Gem. That was starting to look even more unlikely.

I got up. I had blood on my face. I wiped it and walked home.

Harry P.O.V

*The day they return to school* So here it is. The day my suspension is offically over and I return to school. As always we would be meeting Louis outside his house. So I made my way over.

"Hey Lou. We meeting Gem in the alley?"

"Course," He replied his eyes lighting up at the prospect.

Niall, Liam and Zayn arrived and we walked down to the alley. "Bingo," I said as I spotted Gem.

"Go away. Your all scum!" She shouted

"Don't think so missy. Oh you silly child," Louis smirked walking over to her. He grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. He then kicked her in the gut. "Come on guys. I'll hold her today and give you lot the pleasure of getting revenge on Gem for getting us in trouble. Liam, Zayn and Niall you can attack. Harry you keep a watch out,"