Chapter Thirteen

Hello guys! I wrote this all out but my stupid laptop crashed :/ Anyways enjoy it!

Gemmini P.O.V

As soon as I punched Niall, I legged it out of school. I ran straight to the cemetery. I found Ace's gravestone and I sobbed. "Ace? I need you! I miss you! I can't cope with Liam, Niall and all them any longer. Seriously!" I screamed inbetween my sobs. I knew I was making little sense. But I needed Ace. Nobody else would compare to him. I couldn't stay long. I knew I would get a flashback of that day, the day he was taken from me. I ran to an alleyway and I laid down on the ground.

Liam P.O.V

Niall returned with a bloody nose and no sign of Gem. "Niall what the hell happened?"

"I can't tell you Liam,"

"Why not?"

"Cos you'll get mad at me,"

"No I won't. Promise. Just tell me Niall,"

"I asked Gem out. She headbutted me and then ran off,"

"Well that was a smart move,"

"See? I knew you'd get mad at me," Niall pouted

"Oh shut up Niall. Me, me, me. Its not about you. Its about Gem,"

"Well have you seen my nose?!?"

"I don't care about your nose. Gem is missing and I'm going finding her,"

I snuck out of school and I walked the way home. In case she was there. I was right. I found her slumped on the ground with a tear stained face.

"Gem?" I asked quietly. She groaned. "Shh its okay come on," I scooped her up in my arms. I was going to take her back to my house. My parents would be at work. I walked all the way home and put her in my bed. She was asleep. I was thinking she'd maybe stay asleep for a while, but quickly she awoken.

"Wh-where am I?" She asked

"Shush Gem. Your at my house. Liam Payne's house,"

"Why am I here?"

"I found you in the alley. Your safe now,"

"Okay,"

I got her up and let her wash her face, have a bite to eat and some water to drink.

"You alright now?" I asked. She nodded.

"What happened Gem?"

"I don't want to cause shit, Liam,"

"No I've heard it from Niall. But I want to hear it from your pretty little lips,"

She sighed "Well Niall asked me out. I headbutted him and I went to the cemetery and spoke to.. you know.. Ace for a bit. I ran away from him. I feel bad about that. Then I went to the alley and lay on the floor. Thats it really ,"

"Hmmm okay. Do you want to go and see Ace now?"

"We can?"

"Sure,"

"Thats great. Uh thanks Liam,"

"No problem,"

We walked linking hands to the Cemetery. Gem located Ace's grave quickly and I stood back awkwardly. "Go ahead,"

Gem had a sort of in depth conversation with Ace. I felt a bit awkward. It wasn't like Ace could actually reply. She got close to the gravestone. I'm sure I heard her whisper "Ace would it offend you if I went out with Liam?" My heart skipped a beat.

Gemmini P.O.V

After the Cemetery I walked back with Liam. "Liam can I ask you a question?"

"Go on,"