Chapter Fourteen

Hello! If you guys don't know already, I've started another fanfic check it out! It's called "We found love at a meet and greet- 1D fanfic" Anyways I really hope you are all enjoying this fanfic so far :) Its my first shot at a full fanfic. Once this is finished at around Chapter 20, I'll edit it, so please ignore grammar and spelling errors for now! That's it guys enjoy

Gemmini P.O.V

I've offically left High School. Thank goodness. I don't ever have to see Louis, Harry or Zayn again. They put me through hell. I was never allowed to be a normal teenager. I lost my boyfriend Ace. But its okay now. I have Liam. I have left school with pretty good grades, I suppose. A few A's, some B's. My lowest was a C in History. Liam left with not so good grades. A few B's and C's but mainly D's, his lowest an E in Geography. We are moving into an apartment together. Well with Niall too. My Aunt and Uncle and Liam's parents gave us money to get our own place. Poor Niall's parents wouldn't give me anything, so all Niall had to offer was his own measly savings. Which was nothing really, but kind of him all the same. We had the key and was moving in there today. All our furniture was already there. Liam turned up with Niall, all ready to go. We all had our final belongings. We walked into our new home. It was a bit of a wreck to be honest. The wallpaper was peeling, the carpets stunk and the whole place was grotty. But we could clear it up. Liam sighed.
"Its awful isn't it?"

"No Li mate. It's better than the streets," Niall smiled

"I agree with Niall," I said nodding in his direction.

"I'm gonna go food shopping," Niall said

"Kay. Don't buy too much. You'll need some money won't you?" Liam replied

"I have fifty buddy,"

"Here's an extra twenty,"

"And a ten," I smiled

"I won't need eighty!" Niall exclaimed

"Buy lots of nice food," Liam smiled "I dare say we'll need it all,"

Niall nodded and left. Liam slumped onto the sofa.

"What am I going to do Gem?"

"Whatcha mean?"

"Well I can't sit here all day, every day can I? I'm not a school kid now Gem. I need a job, I need to provide for us,"

"Well what job do you want?"

"I don't know. I'm not really good at anything. My GCSE's aren't exactly the best. I barely passed. I was thinking office work, but its not good pay,"

"You must be good at something Liam,"

"I'm good at nothing Gem. Seriously,"

"Sing me a song Liam,"

"What?"

"You heard me. Sing. Why not that new song from the eighties you changed?"

"Forever young?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay,"

"Lets dance in style. Lets dance for a while. Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?"

"Let us die young or let us live forever. We don't have the power, but we never say never. Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip. The music's for the sad man,"

"Forever young. I wanna be forever young. Do you really want to live forever? Forever or never,"

Suddenly someone walked in and a different voice started to continue with the song