Chapter Fifteen

Hello! Sorry I've not updated I've been having a lot of stress at school and home lately! x

Gemmini P.O.V

Both Liam and Niall had made it through! I was delighted for them both. Once we got home we had a group hug. "I said didn't I? I said you two would make it!"

"We haven't made anything yet," Niall laughed

"And thats the key word. Yet," I grinned back to him

Soon the boys would return to the X Factor and get as far as they could. It was bootcamp now and it would get tougher. But my boys could do it. I had every faith.

Liam P.O.V

Soon it was X Factor bootcamp. I'm not going to lie, I was terrified. I think Niall was too. But to be honest once it all happened it was a blur. I went on, sang and got positive feedback. It was basically the same for Niall. Until the day where we would see who was going to the Judge's Houses. I was desperate to go. I really needed to do well in this competition- for Gem. Me and Niall walked onto the stage for our results. There I saw them. At first glance it just looked like any other teenage boys. Then a boy with curly hair and green eyes turned around, as did a boy with dark hair and a boy with Caramel hair and blue eyes. Not just any other boys. It was Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. The bullies and my former best friends. Harry looked shell shocked, Louis looked smug and Zayn just looked plain embarrased. I decided to ignore them. But Niall didn't.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" Niall hissed to Louis

"Auditioning. What the hell does it look like?" Louis hissed back

"Didn't know you could sing," Niall replies

"Well I obviously can. Or I wouldn't be here would I?"

"For God's sake stop arguing," Harry sighed rolling his eyes. "This is stresful enough as it is,"

"Rich coming from you Styles," I said rolling my eyes back. He simply gave me a death stare. Then there was silence. The Judges began to read the names of those going to the next stage: The Judge's Houses. I was stood there praying my name would be read out. I listened hard but I didn't hear it. Finally at the end I was stood there still with Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry. "That's it guys sorry," The Judges replied. I walked off the stage in shock. It was then, the actual reality of the situation hit me. The tears started to fall down my face.

Niall P.O.V

I was suprised to see Louis, Zayn and Harry there. But after getting in a mini argument with Louis, I decided just to ignore them and concentrate on me. Me getting through. But my name wasn't read out. After I was escorted from the stage, because I hadn't made it, I began to cry. "Its awful," I began "Standing there waiting for your name to be called out and then its not... sorry," I said breaking down yet again. Why has this happened? I thought I was good enough. Me and Liam rejoined and just hugged each other. "Never mind," He said lightly but we both knew we did mind.

After a bit Liam rang Gem. They were on the phone for ages, Liam crying pretty much throughout the entire call and then Liam passed me the phone. "Gem wants to speak to you Ni,"

"Gem?"

"Hey Nialler. I'm sorry,"

"Its okay. I'll live. I think I'll get somewhere else, ya know?"

"I know alright. Your future will sort itself out Ni. I've just told Liam that,"

"I was hoping that I would have enough money to move out and support myself. I hate being a burden on you and Liam,"

"Your certainly no burden Niall. We are always happy to have you stay for as long as you need. Cause lets be honest our place is certainly no palace,"