Chapter 1- This is going to be interesting

A/N this is my first percabeth fanfic!!! Please leave comments, thoughts, and ideas. Critisism is encouraged!! I have had a lot of ideas lately so I decided to write a fanfic about Annabeth and Percy after the giant's war going to high school. I hope you like it!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Annabeth's POV:

The war against Gaea has been over for about a week. The summer is coming to a close so the camp is in a frenzy. We are still trying to cope with the war but we refuse to show it. Camp half blood is strong and we will not look weak. All the campers are acting as if nothing happened. Though we all know it happened.

I was training in the arena trying to take my mind off things. I just had to keep my focus.

Swipe

Stab

Roll

Duck

slice

"What did you have against that dummy?"

I turned around to find a smirking Percy walking over to me.

"It was annoyingly just standing there. It had to go." I tried saying it with a straight face but couldn't. I cracked a smile then a laugh.

"I just came by to tell you that we were summoned to the big house." He said still walking over to me.

"Just us?" I answered putting my sword back into its sheath.

"No the rest of the seven plus Nico and Thalia. Oh yeah she's back from her last hunt I forgot to tell you."

"Seaweed brain." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"But you love me anyways wise girl." He said snaking his arms around my waist. He pulled me in. He smelled like the sea. the smell that always reassured me that I was safe. He pressed his lips to mine. everything seemed to just disappear for a while. it continued like this for a little bit but I pulled away before it got too intense.

"Come on we have to go." I said pulling him along after me.

We arrived at the big house to see the rest waiting there. We greeted them and sat down waiting for Chiron. we made some small talk but not much. it was obvious we were all nervous as to what this meeting was about. He came out of the big house and welcomed us in. we stood around the Ping-Pong table waiting for the meeting to start. For a while we all sat awkwardly not knowing what this is about. Leo finally broke the ice.

"So what's this about?" he asked directing the question to Chiron.

"Well..." Chiron said taking his time. He clearly didn't want to see our reactions, which made me nervous. "The gods and I have come to the conclusion that you guys need to be properly educated since many of you have not finished your schooling because of this war. We bumbed you all up to the same grade so you will be together. This year all of you will be attending your senior year at Goode high school."

The room erupted like a volcano. There were screams and shouts from all directions.

"REALLY??" said hazel as she stormed out followed by frank. She didn't have the best expiernce at schools and doesn't really know what a modern one is like so she took the news hard.

"No, no, NO! I will not go to school I have the hunters to lead! I will be missing out on so many hunts!" screamed Thalia who also stormed out followed by Jason trying to calm her down.

"This will be interesting." Said Leo. That earned him a punch from piper. She just got up and stormed out not even saying anything. "I got this." Said Leo going after her.

Nico just shadow traveled away not wanting to deal with this.

Now it was just Chiron, percy, and me.

"You can't do this! We will be attacked no doubt. And you will be putting the mortals in danger too! Where are we going to live! I don't think high school is the best idea. I haven't been at a school in years!" I protested. Do they really think they could just throw us in with a bunch of mortals!

"I think it's a good idea." Percy said quietly. I turned to him and gave him a death glare.

"And why is that." I snap at him. Isn't he supposed to be on my side? I just can't believe this.

"Just think about it. We have gone through so much don't you think its just a good idea to take a step back and I don't know start over. We can actually be like normal teens for once just having fun. And I know Goode. It will be fun and Paul will be there and we will have all our friends. The gods won't change their minds so we are going whether we like it or not. Might as well make the best of it."

I walked over to him and hugged him. The truth was I was just scarred and I think so are the others. We have all had a rough time at school but hey we've fought two wars. TWO and won them. We can deal with school.

"Lets go get the rest of the gang and start packing after I give my amazing motivational speeches."

"Shut up seaweed brain. Lets go."

I guess we are going to high school. This will definitely be interesting.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N here is the first chapter of my percabeth fanfic. I hope you like it I will update it as soon as I can!! Once again leave comments about what you think and thanks for reading!!!

~ Katt