chapter 18- Blue Paint

Percy's POV:

The apartment felt empty. without the rest of the seven here it was unaturally quiet. Without Leo's jokes, Hazel and Frank laughing while watching TV, and Piper and Jason's constant chatter the house seemed empty. Sure Annabeth was great company and made everything feel 100% better, it just wasnt the same.

We were mostly worried about Leo. We know The rest of the seven are safe in camp jupiter probably going to the university there when they have time but Leo's on his own. What if something goes wrong. What if his boat sinks. What if he never finds what he is looking for. And worst of all, what if he doesnt come back. He is one of the most powerful demigods i have ever met, though i would never admit it, but fireis his thing not water. I feel like I should be there to help him but this is his journey not mine.

The four of us walked into school the same way we have this past week: with glum faces. This friday will mark the end of the first week without them. We sat in Puals english class reading some book. I couldnt really understand it because of my dyslexia so i just stared at it and ocasionaly flipped the page to look like i was doing something. Suddenly i heard a familiar crack then pop. The other demigods heard it too. It sounded exactly like- we didnt act fast enough. a small Baloon filled with blue paint fell on every students head. I knew what was coming next. Feathers fell from the ceiling coating us all with white feathers. Oh we knew for sure who it was.

"STOLLS!!!" The four of us screamed in sync. We heard laughter coming from the door but we still couldnt see.

"Guys i told you not to do the feathers now look at the mess youve made!" That voice was definatly Katie.

"I know but just look at their faces i have to take a picture!" That sounded like conner but then again it could be travis.

"I think the feathers were a nice touch." sound like clarisse i would know that girls voice anywhere.

"i agree but you guys are going to get in so much trouble." some one said laughing. maybe chris rodriguez?

I wiped my eyes and sure enough they were all in front of me, well in front of the class. there stood the Conner and travis and katie too, next to them were clarisse and chris. Me Annabeth Thalia and Nico ran up to them.

"What are you guys doing here!?" I asked them.

"Well since the others left we are taking their place. So we are going to be in this dump for a while i already have some great plans for this place." Travis said with a smile.

"That reminds me come here give me a hug." i say walking up to him.

"What no, your full of paint." he said.

"exactly." I run at him and tackle him to the ground. Nico caught on to my idea and did the same to conner. once we finished smothering them in paint we helped them up. we all were laughing. We heard a cough and turned around. Opps must have forgot we were in class. the cough came from Paul.

"oh hey Pau- i mean Mr. Blofis. Hows it going?" Conner asks putting his hand out.

"Just fine Conner, and hello to the rest of you just please do not cause too much trouble in my class connner and you too Travis, but for now I have to leave you with a warning do it again and you have detention. Everyone else you are dissmised go clean your selves up."

So we walked out the classroom having to change into our gym clothes but i didnt mind. My friends are back well they are really my family.

"Oh and we got a surprise for you back at the apartment, yeah we are living there too." Katie said really excited. I wonder what that surprise could be. The Gods probably changed the sevens old rooms so they are theirs now. I doubt that is the surprise though cause why would that be or me. I guess i have to wait and find out.

"not that its by choice." Clarisse grumbled.

"Oh come on you know you missed my beautiful face." I said batting my eye lashes.

"you wish." she said and walked off with chris.

Annabeth came up and kissed my cheek. "Im sure everyone missed your beautiful face but come on i need to get this out of my hair."

A/N

Sorry about the late update. this summer has been really busy. And its just a thought but i might make Nico and Thalia a relationship just for the heck of it. I dont ship Thalico and i love that Nico is gay but for this story i think i might have them date anyway leave comments and Vote!!