Chapter 5- Floor 35

A/N Hey guys!! I'm so happy we have over 200 reads!! As you probably know this is my first fanfic so I guess this is pretty exciting so keep reading and comment what you think!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Annabeth's POV:

The car ride was dreadful. A bunch of ADHD demigods stuck in a van for a little bit is not pretty. It contained most of us tapping none stop, complaining, and asking if we were there yet. At one point Leo set his hair on fire because he was so bored. It wasn't the best timing but I guess it was something.

When we finally arrived we spilled out. Literally. We all come tumbling out resulting in most of us in a dog pile except for Thalia and Percy surprisingly. When we finally got arranged we looked up at our building. It looked like another apartment building nothing grand. There was some nice architecture but nothing to really wow me. I have to say the inside really was more spectacular then the outside. It was filled with marble floors, mahogany tables, and many arches that really made it grand.

We walked up to the man at the desk. He had his nose in a Spiderman comic book that made me tense up. Spiderman in no way shape or form will ever be a hero he should be considered a villain. I have not had any good experiences with spiders some still traumatizing my dreams and occasional flashbacks. Percy seemed to pick up my tension and put his arm around me protectively. He coughed to get the mans attention. He looked up but still took no interest in us.

"Names?" he questioned

"I believe we are under the name of Olympian." I responded shyly. It sounded weird saying that to a mortal even though he had no clue.

"Oh my gods! Your that group! I've been waiting for your arrival, finally, I can leave! You really couldn't get here any earlier? Well your room is on the top floor it has a monster barrier and is invisible to the mortals. They think there are only 34 floors! Well enjoy level 35 demigods!"

We were all in shock who is this guy?

"ummm who are you?" Percy asked. I slapped his arm for being rude. You dint just ask someone like that.

"Oh yeah I'm Sal, son of Apollo. Well I best be off. Later." He walked out waving his hand.

"Well this is going to be fun." Leo said rubbing his hands together. Thalia just rolled her eyes while piper just pushed him along to the elevator.

The 7 plus Thalia and Nico pilled into the elevator. I hit the button that glowed gold and had the 35 printed on it. No one talked. The air was filled with awkwardness. The tension was almost unbearable. When the doors opened with a ding our mouths hung open.

The elevator led directly into our living room. It had a huge flat screen on the wall with white couches surrounding it. There was a fireplace under the TV most likely a gift from Hestia. We walked through all in awe by the design and space.

The living room led into the dinning room. What was most shocking was that it resembled the Argo II. We all had tears in our eyes. We all remembered the times we had on that ship and all our adventures and struggles. On the table was a note. I picked it up and read it out loud.

"Dear demigods,

Have fun with whatever your doing. I was told I needed to give a gift or something so here. You meals will be whatever you ask for you just have to think it and it will come. So yeah. And don't screw up so you have to come back. If you do I might just turn each and every one of you into a dolphin.

-Mr. D"

"That was cheerful but cool." Frank said speaking for all of us.

"Well I want to see my room!! Come on guys!" Hazel said while dragging frank off. He just came along laughing.

I walked over to the hallway with all the bedrooms. The rest followed we decided to check out the rest of the house later. I was exhausted from waking up and staying in that car for so long.

I walked along the corridor trying to find my room. On all the doors there was a plauqe with a name on it. It seemed that everyone was near their closest friend. I was in between Percy and Thalia. Whoever made this choice was a genius.

I walk up to my door and stare at my name. It was in a slivery gray color with long swirly font. It was beautifully painted on the door I was mesmerized by it. I decided I might as well go in and see what the rest of my room looks like.

I put my hand on the cold doorknob and turned it I pushed it open and was shocked it was beautiful, so elegant, so practical, so...so me.