Chapter 10- Cafeteria or war zone

Percy POV:

The whole morning was a drag. I really would have thought our first day would be at least a little exciting but no. The only big issue are all the stares and looks. Dont even get me started on the whispers. Its obviously not a whisper if I hear it. Duh. Even I know that.

We headed to the cafeteria. Finally we realized being the smart Demigods we are that we never brought lunch. And of course no money. We sat around with Kyle and Julia thinking.

"WAIT!" Nico shouted startling us all.

"I think thats the most excitement ive ever seen out of you death breath." remarked Thalia. He gave her a sideways look then dissmissed her.

"well" he said impatiently. "I was going to say that I can just shadow travel and get what you all want. now give me your orders. i can get it from our plates at home."

"genius. here." Frank said writting on a piece of paper. We all followed his lead and once Nico collected our slips he vanished.

"where did he just go?" asked julia.

"of he just shadow traveled its something he can do because his dad is hades you know its an underworld thing. And it tires him out but i think he's used to it." she just responded with a nod. he came back with little white bags. each one had our names on it. he passes them out to the right person and we all dug in.

"Um exuse me. what do you think your doing." said a preppy voice with a lot of attitude. wait i know that voice. i just hope im wrong.

We turned around and there she was. I totally forgot about her. when i went to Goode she used to flirt with me. aparently she is really popular. It doesnt even looked like she changed. the same skirts that are way too short and crop tops where you can see though to see her bra. her hair was curled and bouncy but nothing compared to Annabeths. While Annabeth had blond she had dark brown almost black. Her face was also caked with mak up.

It turns out she was talking to Annabeth. Annabeth stood up.

"I think I am eating my lunch. is there a problem. Im Annabeth Chase by the way." she said nicely though i know it was just an act.

"um yeah. Im Bella Dun. What are you doing sitting next to him" she said gesturing to me. "Since Percy is finally back it only makes sense that we get back together."

"we were never dating and im with Annabeth." i say protectivley putting my arm around her.

"You? hes dating you? Even those girls over there are prettier then you." she said pointing to a table of girls who were not the prettiest but hey no judge. "you look like crap. honestly your eyes are fake. your hair is hideous and what is that gray streak what are you trying to look like. he deserves better then you."

Annabeth was shaking. Uh oh.

"Ok let me tell you one thing you can never have Percy. and hes never going to want you. And who are you to judge my appearence? you and your clown face and slutty clothes. please no one wants to see that."

by now they were just going at it.

"and you what can you offer him. you probably just another dumb blond getting in his way. he probably doesnt even love you. Your the reason he wont be happy. how does it feel? ruining his life just by being present. I can offer him better things. but you. all you have are problems and destruction. just like you destroyed my chance. but i will. i will get him."

No. no no no no. she did not just go there. Annabeth's is only weakness is her pride wich she just put down and my safety wich she just brought up too without knowing it.

Annabeth had tears in her eyes and ran off. She hit her where it hurt.

Bella had a look of triumph on her face. now its my turn.

"Stay away from Annabeth and me too while your at it. i never liked you and never will. You are nothing compared to her. she is beautiful, kind, smart, funny, and brave. what are you some make up caked clown whore? thats what i thought." I didnt even wait for her reaction. I rushed past her after Annabeth. no one. and I mean no one gets away with hurting my wise girl like that.