Chapter 8- Too many Eye's

Percy's POV:

Ok lets just get this straight. School and I don't get along. I walk in and its like they spit me out. But maybe, just maybe, this year will be different. I have my friends, and Annabeth. I couldn't think of anything better. Well maybe sleeping let's but I guess I'm going to have to get up at some point. But not right now it's too early.

I laid their on my bed not moving from the position I was in debating if I should get up or not. I knew I was stalling but who cares. When you're tired you're tired.

I tensed when I felt movement behind me but remembered I was with Annabeth. She must have woken up.

"Seaweed brain... comes on get up... Percy!' she said shaking my shoulder.

I groaned and just shook her off.

"You are sooo lazy, now come on.... if you don't get up you wont get any kisses today."

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY! I need my kisses. Well that definitely got me up. I sat up and looked at her smirking at me.

"Boys." She said rolling her eyes. "Now go get dressed I need to get ready we are already behind schedule."

"Fine, fine I'm going." I say walking out of her room. I walk into the hallway and bump into someone. It was frank. He saw I came out of Annabeths room and started looking really awkward.

"Well. Yeah. Um. I-I'm just gonna... gonna go." He said and walked off.

"Frank come on man up. You should be happy for Percy he's finally gettin' some!" Leo said coming out of his room. He was dressed in blue jeans and a white shirt with his tool belt. I noticed he has been wearing that more often since he came back from calypso's island.

"At least he has some at all Valdez. Meanwhile you just sit there tinkering with you toys. Now hurry up boys hazel and piper already have breakfast ready." Says Thalia now coming out of her room walking down the hall to the dinning room.

I walked into my room and hoped in the shower. It felt good to get some water. It really woke me up and prepared me for the day. When I got out I picked out a pair of jeans, a sea green t-shirt, and some Nike free runs. Now I guess I'm prepared for the day.

Making my way to the kitchen/dinning room the smell of pancakes filled my nose. I picked up my step and hurried there. Everyone was seated and have some pancakes in front of them.

"Come on slowpoke we have been waiting for you." Hazel said. "I even made you special blue ones."

That got me moving. I sat down and started eating. I noticed everyone else did too. It felt sad but comfortable eating in a place looking exactly like the Argo II. It has to be something we all have to get use to.

Once we all finished and we stood up, backpacks appeared by the front door. They each had a tag and were different colors. Mine obviously was sea green. I found about 3 notebooks and 2 folders along with some pencils and pens. Mine and Leo's looked the lightest and Annabeth's the heaviest.

When we were all settled with our belongings we pilled into the elevator. It reminded me of the one on Olympus. It defiantly felt like it going up and down.

Getting down stairs we found cars. Jason, Frank, Thalia and I got cars because we were the oldest and the Gods knew Annabeth would ride with me. Me and Annabeth got into mine. Frank and Hazel in theirs. Jason, Piper, and Leo in theirs, and Thalia and Nico into hers.

The ride to school was oddly silent between me and Annabeth. I knew she was nervous and I didn't really know what to say, I was nervous too. We all were. I ended up just grabbing her hand to reassure her. She smiled up at me and we continued our ride to school.

We pulled up and went to our friends.

"Ok guys this is high school, we can do this! It can't be that hard after what we have been through. And don't worry all of our classes are together except for electives. Alright lets go." I tried to reassure the gang. We all just turned simultaneously and walked in. I don't think I have ever had so many eyes on my as I did now. I guess 9 new kids who are strong and good looking could attract some attention