Chapter 15- Snow Balls

Annabeths POV

School was surprisingly normal for a couple of demigods. Its been a 2 months and the seven of us plus nico and Thalia had not encountered anything rather extraordinary, not even one attack if you dont count bella and her followers nagging us as an attack. I personally dont understand this girls problem. I know Percy is attractive and supper nice but really seaweed brain is mine. Having string quartets and bathing suit models come into school just for him wont win him over. I have even seen her spying on us. She must be up to something but i cant figure it out ill have to investigate later.

Snow was falling slowly as the gang walked home. The reason we were walking was because most of us have never seen snow because of the weather at camp so we needed the expirience. Lets just say snow isnt my best friend. me and percy led the group then behind us was Thalia and Nico trying to pursuade piper to listen to greenday. Leo, jason, hazel, and jason were in the back talking seriously. They all looked nervous but we left it alone. I was more conserned about getting out of this snow.

"Hey Annabeth guess what!" Nico screamed from behind me. I turn around and something cold hits me face.

"NICOO!!!" i pick up some snow and start making it into a ball.

"thats for hitting me in the face with a snow ball." I say as I chuck my snowball at him.

Percy picks up some snow and throws it at Nico too.

"thats for hitting my girlfiriend!"

Now Thalia picks up some snow and throws it out him.

"thats for being you!" She screams at him. we all stand there and laugh as the boy always in black is now covered in white.

"As much as I love whats going on here we have company." Piper says, making us all stop. She was right. 10 Hellounds came out of the alley we were passing. We all pull out our weapons ready to fight. They jump into action once the see our weapons. Everyone bateled one each while me and percy were back to back taking on one of our own then an extra. The last didnt last very long maybe 10 minutes. We all ended up with at least a small cut. the worst was Thalia who had a bad cut on her stomach.

"That must have been a test from the Gods to make sure we arent slacking off." Said Percy trying to start up a conversation.

"yeah... lets get back to the house, we have to tell you guys something." Hazel said quietly as she started to continue walking while the others followed wondering what it was.