Chapter 2- who's in?

A/N Thanks for reading guys! as I said before I am going to try to post as much as possible. This is my first fanfic so it would really mean a lot if you voted for it. leave comments about what you think and any suggestions!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Percy's POV:

We went around camp gathering everyone and ushering them into cabin 3. They all still had scowls on their face but still obeyed. once we got everyone in and seated I stood up to start. I coughed to get their attention and once all eyes were on me I started.

"So as you all know we are being sent to Goode for the year. Although all of you may think this is a bad idea we are still going. The gods have made their decision and that's final. You all can grumble and complain but its not going to get better. Why don't we try to make the best of it. We actually have a shot at being normal teens with a few monster fights here and there. Its going to be fun." I looked around expectantly to see all their faces.

Their mad faces were now sad. Did i say something wrong? I had no clue how to react. Annabeth was among the sad faces.

"we're scared." she simply said not meeting my eye. all of them suddenly found an interest in my cabins design.

"but why that's what I don't understand."

"Camp Half-Blood is my home, OUR home. There's a reason we got kicked out of schools Percy. We got bullied picked on had no friends. We are social outcasts. The only thing we know is how to fight. We wont fit in with those mortals." she said. she had tears streaking down her face. I noticed hazel did too.

"But we wont be a lone. We have friends. and who said anything about fitting in. we are social outcasts together. that's what makes us us. we have each other. and i don't really think the bullying will be a problem." I joked. she looked up at me. i stared into her stormy gray eyes not daring break the connection between us. even just looking at each other i felt a spark.

"I'm in." she said and crashed her lips to mine. we kissed and i swear i could feel time slow down.

"I'm in too." we both broke out of our trance and looked at Thalia. "hey I've never actually been to a high school so bring it. who's with me?" she said gesturing to the others. surprisingly they all screamed yeahs and lets go's.

"well what are you guys waiting for? get packing! we leave tomorrow morning!" i said to the crew. they all left with smiles on their faces going to their cabins. i turned to anabeth to see if she was all right.

"Are you OK wise girl."

"never better seaweed brain."

i leaned in for a kiss but ended up with my lips to her palm.

"what was that for?"

"you said it before, we have to pack." she said with a smirk on her face.

"i still get my kiss!" i got to grab her but she was too quick. she bolts up and dashes out of my cabin. I run after her. "I'm gonna get you!" i screamed at her.

"in your dreams!" she continues to run. i could hear her giggles. she ran but i ran faster. i grabbed her by the waist and wrapped my arms around her.

"PEERRRRRRRCYYY!" she screeched. "put me DOWNNN!!" she squirmed in my arms but i only tightened my grip.

'I'm kidnapping you." i say in the evilest voice i could muster. she played along acting like a damsel in distress.

"Oh NOO!! I've been captured and cant escape." she said in her most dramatic princess voice.

"i know exactly what to do with you!" i started walking to the beach. she realized where i was headed and cut the act.

"Percy seriously. please don't. Percy Jackson you put me down right NOW!!"

i just laughed and continued to the beach.

"PERRR-"

she was cut off by me throwing her in the water. she surf faced with a scowl on her face. i did a Cannon ball in and caused a giant splash. she was too confused from the splash to notice i swam under her. i pulled her down and formed a bubble around us so we could breath. i dried her off so she wouldn't be mad. she started to lecture me on how not to do that so i cut her off by pressing my lip to hers.

"still mad wise girl?"

"i let it slid this time but next time your dead seaweed brain."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N that's the end of chapter two! I most likely cant update tomorrow but i will try to update as soon as i can. thanks for reading and leave some helpful comments for the next time.

~Katt