Chapter 13- I like your new couch goat!

Annabeths POV:

After gym we headed to our last class of the day which is greek. Aparently we learn how to speak greek and learn all about the mythology. This class should be an easy A. Especially for an Athena girl like me.

Me and Percy walked hand in hand to our next class. When we arrived he sat next to me with piper on my otherside. Jason sat next to her with leo in front of him.Then next to Leo was Hazel then Frank then Nico and last Thalia next to Percy. Unfortunatley bella was in this class too. She was surrounded by her little followers Ginna and Lucy.

The teacher walked in and she at least looked nice. She was a small plump lady wearing a purple dress suit. She had aburn hair and plump lips. She announced that these will be our seats for the rest of the year. I threw an inner party because I was near all of my friends while Bella and her group were on the other side of the room.

"Now students, do any of you speak greek?" all the demigods raised their hands and surprisingly Bella did too.

"Ok well, lets see you two girls come up here and demonstrate." just my luck. Me being paired up with bella. I walk up to the front confidently not letting her see my annoyance. She glares at me and starts speaking

(PRETEND ITS IN GREEK)

"I like your new couch goat!" she spits at me like its an insult. I Burst out laughing. she doesnt know what any thing means! and it seems neither does the teacher since she is just smiling.

"They are clueless!" I say to the demigods. We laugh together at the mortals stupidity.

"Hey bella your an ugly toad!" Thalia screams. no reaction from anyone.

"You smell worse then blackjacks stable!"

"HEY! I take good care of that."

"Sorry percy but it stinks."

"whatever I guess your right."

"oh and bella my hair and eyes are natural unlike yours"

Shouts were coming from every direction and the insults just kept coming until it was almost the end of the day.

"hey guys lets head up to camp this weekend! We can visit for a little while." Suggests Percy. we all say our agreements then look around. We notice everyone is looking at us with wide eyes, even the teacher. Bella just stood there steaming. she knows we are making fun ofher and making her look bad on purpose and let me tell you it felt good.

(END OF TALKING IN GREEK)

"well I guess that is enough for today, ummm class dismissed." the teacher said quickly we all gathered our stuff and walked out. well for the first day that wasnt soo bad. a few bumps but thats all.

A/N

Sorry guys this was a sloppy chapter!! I was rushed of time and new i wont be able to update for maybe two weeks. I'm going to try but Im not making any promises! Please Leave comments of what you think and Vote!!!

~Katt