Chapter 4- Saying goodbye

A/N I hope you like this chapter guys. The crew wont actually be in Goode untill a couple of chapters but dont worry Its coming soon!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Percy's POV:

"beep.... Beep... Beep"

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I turned over to see the time. 7:00. Ugh!! Last night the campfire ran a little late but didn't mind... at the time. I was perfectly happy snuggling with Annabeth and singing songs led by the Apollo cabin. Heck it was a blast! At one me Leo Frank and Jason got up and started dancing around. We were soon joined by the Stolls. Unfortunately Nico rejected our dance party invitation.

The only downside was that I got into bed at around 1:30 in the morning. I know its not that late but when you're a demigod and have been through some bad times you might have a little trouble getting a good nights sleep.

But today is the day we leave for New York. To be honest I'm dreading this. I know I've been acting like I'm excited and its going to be fun but I lied. I knew the Gods weren't going to change their mind so I tried to make it a positive.

Trust me I've been at Goode. Its filled with stuck up popular jocks and girls who dress- well lets just say I don't want to see all that. And I know my friends aren't going to fit in but hey we got each other!

I rolled out of bed and went to my dresser. I laid out my clothes for the day because everything else is already packed for the school year.

I tugged on a pair off shorts a sea green t-shirt and some black nike free runs. I didn't even bother trying to comb my hair I just rain through it with my fingers. I decided to go over to the Athena cabin to check on Annabeth. I grabbed my duffle bag and left my cabin.

I stopped at the door and looked at my cabin. I was hoping to spend the whole year here. At my home.

"Wish me luck dad." I said before walking out the door. Now the Posiden table will remain empty again.

I knocked on the door and was let in by one of her sisters.

"Hey Percy, Annabeth's over there." I smiled and thanked her before I walked over to Annabeth.

"Books...check, Blue prints...check, toiletries... check, clothes... check." Annabeth was saying out loud while her brother Malcolm was checking this off the list.

"You ready wise girl? We need to be at Half-blood hill in 5 minutes."

"I know just a sec." she turned to her brother Malcolm. "your in charge. Make sure to do all the duties and keep our cleanliness record. I don't want to see my reputation gone when I return. Oh and keep the library organized and welcome the newbies. And I give permission to get back at the stolls if the prank us."

"You got it sis. Now give me a hug." He said laughing.

She gave him a hug and he wished us luck. We were almost out the door when Annabeth turned to the girl who let me in.

"Katie, remember not too much candy ok I don't want another accident like last time." Katie smiled sheepishly and nodded.

I guess we are on our way.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"No but I guess I'm still going to have to go." She said with a sigh. I slung my arm across her shoulder.

"Don't worry everything's going to be fine." I reassured her.

We arrived at half-blood hill to be greeted by all our friends. Even ones who weren't going like Grover, Tyson, the Stolls and even Clarisse.

Grover hugged us and said "have fun guys ill miss you! Oh and juniper says good luck!"

"Thanks G-man!"

"BROTHERRRR!!!!!! I'm gonna miss you!!!" Tyson said crushing me into a hug.

"hey big guy its ok its ok! We can always IM and we are visiting for Christmas break so don't worry." I reassured him he just nodded and walked away sniffling.

"Hey guys don't worry we have some good pranks for camp but we will video tap them for you guys!!" Connor and Travis said enthusiastically I didn't know if I should be happy or scarred.

"Th-thanks guys...?" Annabeth said. They just walked off smirking at her response.

"Ill take care of camp like I ALWAYS do while you brats are gone. So don't worry your pretty little heads." Clarisse sneered at us.

"Come on your going to miss us. Just a little bit." I said to her. Slinging my arm across her shoulder. She shoved it off and stormed away saying whatever clarisse says. I would have said something but I saw some tears in her eyes. And no they were not tears of joy.

Ever since the war she has hung out with us a little bit. Usually its with Piper and Annabeth. Her and Annabeth have been together at camp for years so they have a bond. And I think Piper reminds her of our old friend Silena that died during the titan war.

After we said goodbye to every one Chiron wished us luck as we climbed in to the van Argus pulled up to take us to our apartment. We climbed in, Annabeth and I last. I crawled in and waited for Annabeth but she dashed out. She ran to Chiron and hugged him. He was always like a father to her.

She crawled back into the van and looked out side. She tried to make it look like she was just looking out side but I know she was hiding her tears because she was crying. We all knew it was hardest for Annabeth and I to leave because we have been at camp the longest. But it was even harder for Annabeth. She has been here year round since she was 7 years old.

I guess now's the time for change because there's no going back its happening. We are going.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N I know I know there wasnt that much percabeth moments in this chapter. I apologize severly I really do. But dont worry theres more to come!! Leave comments of what you think and ideas and dont forget to vote!!!

~ Katt