Chapter 14- Mama Jackson's Cookies

A/N

Im sooo sorry guys!! I have been really busy with school and dance I barely got time to touch my laptop or even my phone! but let me stop talking so you guys can read the next part.

Percy's POV-

Well the first day could have been worse. Its not like our lives were in danger or anything. But the main idea is that we survived. Me and Annabeth promised to see my mom today so you knw what that means. BLUE COOKIES!! dont get me wrong Annabeths arent bad but no one can beat mama jackons cookies.

I pulled up and nearly jumped out of the car.

"Slow down seaweed brain, dont hurt youself." Annabeth says while getting out of the car.

"OK! ok. I wont. just hurrryyy up Annabeth, lets goo!!" I said dragging her to the door like a child.

Yup thats right im a mamma's boy. Hey you cant blame me when you have a mom like mine its hard not to run back to her. She was always that loving cool mom who looked after me. Plus she put up with smell Gabe for me but lets not mention that name here. We arived at the door and I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Hold on! I'll be there in one second." shouted a voice from the door. A few second later my moms face apeared in front of us.

"PERCY!! oh my babys home!!" she wrapped her arms around me. I bent down because ive grown so much she couldnt reach my shoulders. I lifted her up and spun around. I never realized how much i missed my mom.

"let me see you. Any cuts,injuries, bruises? well you need a hair cut thats for sure. and stop growing on me my litle boy is all grown up now."

"mom i'll always be your little boy." I say simply. She smiled up at me and just now noticed Annabeth who has been standing in the doorway smiling at us.

"Oh and Annabeth! What are you doing over there get over here. You are like my daughter for gods sake!"

"Its nice to see you too mrs jackson." She said while giving my mom a hug

"oh please sweety call me sally. And Percy, you better be treating her right. respect her and do not take advantage of her."

"Mom, mom never in my dizziest dream would I take advantage of her. So now that that absurd question is out of the way... wheres the cookies?" I ask hoping for the best.

"they should be ready-" A ding sounded which signaled my small bites of heaven were ready!

A/N

Sorry again for the delay but remember to comment, and vote! Thanks for reading guys!! when i saw that i had 14K reads I flipped! I didnt even imagine getting 100!! so thank you so much for reading my little fanfic

~Katt