Chapter 6- My Own Little Paradise

Chapter 6

Percy's POV:

My room can only be described one way. Me. It had Percy Jackson written all over it. I walked in and the smell of salt water filled my nose. My walls were painted blue. The same blue as my moms chocolate chip cookies. In the middle of my room was a sea green carpet that matched my bedspread, desk, and closet door. The only difference is that my bedspread had blue waves on it. I walked over to my closet, which was already filled with clothes surprisingly, they were my style.

"Thanks Aphrodite." i said to myself. This was no doubt her doing.

I walked over and jumped on my bed. It was a waterbed. So cool. I've always wanted one of these. I laid there for a little bit before noticing a note on my night table. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Percy,

I hope you like your room. I designed it my self, except for your closet I left the fashion for Aphrodite. All the bedrooms have a surprise in them from their parent. I personally think you will like yours best. Stand on your carpet and say "water" and you will find out your surprise. Its enchanted to be bigger then it looks. Oh and Tyson says hi.

~Dad

I got up and walked over to my carpet and said water. The floor collapsed and I fell. at first i didnt even notice a difference but slowly i realized i was no longer on the ground. I was in my own pool! I swam down and saw that fish were at the bottom. I even made some friends! I needed Annabeth to see this! I got out of the water and said "vepo" the carpet closed back up and my room looked normal again. I also discovered everything will be dry even if it gets wet. I hope Leo's stuff is fire proof...

I ran out of my rom and knocked on Annabeths door. I wanted to see what her room looked like.

"Come in." said a dreamy voice that must be Anabeth. I walked in and knew I was in Annabeth land. Her walls were gray with owls bordering them. She had a window seat, which looked like it could fit the both of us. Her bead was a queen-sized bed with a dark gray quilt with a red owl. She had a bookshelf on one wall that was floor to ceiling. A chandelier hung on the ceiling that was stunning. I was surprised to see no desk or work place. The only other thing was a vanity and closet.

Annabeth lay on her bed taking in her room. The smile on her face made the room even better.

"Wow nice room. So what was your surprise?" I asked her eager to see hers so she can come see my room. She jumped up and started pulling me to her bookshelf.

"Oh Percy your going to love it. Well I do at least. But it's absolutely amazing. Come on!" she pulled my in front of all the books. She grabbed on and pulled it out. When it left the shelf the whole bookshelf moved to the side revealing a study. There were books on all the walls. There was a work desk. A drawing table a supply cabinet with blue prints, pencils, erasers, and anything else she would need. There was also a couch and fireplace. This was defiantly a child of Athena's room.

"So... do you like it." She asked looking expectantly.

"I love it. It screams Annabeth Chase."

"Good answer. Now come on I want to se your room."

She dragged me out of her study and room and out into the hall. I led her to my door and we walked inside.

"Percy I love it. Its very you."

"Thanks now look at this! Wait hold on this might help." I grabbed her around the waist and started talking.

"Percy wha-" we dropped down into the water. I created an air bubble around us and willed her dry. She gasped thinking she couldn't breath but steadied her breath.

"Percy what is this."

"Its my own personal pool/lake thingy. There's even fish look! That on over there is George and that ones Jenna. They are dating and it's just so cute! We were talking about finding Nemo and the little mermaid. Guess what! It's their favorite movie too! We all have to watch it together I'm sure I can get a TV down here. They are really nice I haven't really got a chance to talk to the others much but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time. So what do you think?"

She just smiled up at me. I didn't even realize that I started rambling. Well that must have gotten awkward.

"Well I love it but you know what else this place is good for." She said with a smirk.

"And what may that be?" I questioned. I didn't even get an answer. Her lips were on mine. Now this I could get used to. It started as a simple kiss but ending up with us having a make-out session. I don't know how long we were in the water but we broke apart when we heard Leo yelling our names.

Way to ruin the moment Leo, way to go.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks so much for 1.1k!! and sorry about not updating in a while... i was a little preocupied but no matter its up now! please leave commments about what you think suggestions and anything else you want to say! thanks so much for reading and keep voting!

~Katt