Just An Essay

Jonny's POV
I walk into the library, looking for Ember. She said to meet her in the library since her family was home. She's not wearing her glasses this time. I sit down in front of her. If anyone were to come in here and see us right now they would think I'm leering her in to kill her and she's out of her pretty little mind.
Its not a secret that she's attractive, your blind if you can't see that. She has those captivating eyes and is different from other girls. She looks up at me through her lashes.
"I did what you wanted me to," I say. As she takes it from me, I see a small amount of blood on her white sleeve of her covering her wrists.
Ember's POV
I open the paper and start reading it.
I didn't mean for it to happen; it just did. He was hurting my sister and that was crossing the line. Me was one thing, but she is another. All I was able to feel was the anger coursing through me.
The sounds of my sisters cries keep me awake at night. The memory of my father falling to the ground awakens me from the sleep I do have on good nights. I constantly feel as if the blood on my hands is still there. People reminding me of my wrong doing screams in my mind.
But they don't know what happened. They don't know that that he was doing could have killed someone else. Then it was him or me. I knew that I couldn't leave my mom and sister, so I did it. Now I have invisible blood in my hands that was once clearly visible. I didn't feel guilty or sad for what had happened. He had it coming.
I look at Jonathan nervously. This could just be a story that cane to his mind. The last thing I want to do is jump to conclusions that might have no truth.
"Its good. Everything is there," I tell him. "So why don't you use this in class?"
"Cause I have better things to think about. Her class is quiet...very quiet and that gives me space to think," he says. I make an appoint to avoid his eyes.
"Well, try your best. You have what it takes to do this. I know its had to do, but you have to ignore the urges to let your mind wonder," I tell him. He leans forward slightly.
"You don't understand," he says. Our eyes meet for a second before I avert mine.
"You don't know me."

AN: Short, but now she has some idea of who he is and what he has done in the past. Stay alive. |-/ -Veah