Don't Touch Her

Ember's POV
     "I heard what happened and I'm sorry," Izzy says when she walks up to me at school. I close my locker. "He doesn't get jealous easily in case you were worried about that. Its more of a possessive thing."
     I nod along with what she's saying. My social anxiety is getting to me like. every other time here. There's too many people swarming the halls. No escape cause there's even more outside. The classrooms are off limits.
    "Yeah, it's okay. We talked about it and are working on some things," I say. She smiles brightly at me. She has the ideal Latina look. I'm mexican but light skinned from my dad. She's like a modern day Selena.
     "Well, tacos in the cafeteria are calling my name," she says and jogs away. Guys stare at Ber ass as she goes. I turn away and start unlocking my locker again. Someone pushes me against it, I groan in pain.
    This is normal for me. Everyday, Cameron Romero, makes fun of me in some way, hits me. Its happened since I got to Forks. He turns me around and bangs my head against the locker.
     "Haven't seen you around in awhile," he says. I don't say anything, knowing that it'll only get worse. But he also gets mad when you don't answer. He slaps me hard across the face. It's like everyone left when really their just ignoring the situation. "What you can't talk? I'm talking go you!" He knees me in the stomach.
    "This could make me sound like a freak, but I enjoy watching you in pain. Your such a fucking ugly nerd." He knocks my glasses off  my face. They fall to the ground, thankfully not braking.
    He slaps me again, but this time harder and including his knuckles. I attempt to cover my face with my hand has a shield, but he moves them away. He gets pulled back and lands on the ground. I fall down too, my vision blurry and head spinning. Finding my glasses, I put them on and look up.
     Jonathan stands there, towering over me like always. I don't bother to up and get up due to fear. Jonathan pulls Cameron up and bangs him against the locker. Izzy rushes over and helps me up.
    "What the hell happened?" She asks. I explain to her the best and fastest I can. She let's go of me, but dizziness is still there. Nauseousness makes its way but I push it back.
     "You really think its okay to touch a girl like that? Or anyone?" Jonathan snarls at him. Even from here I can see the look on his face. Murderous. Dangerous. Furious. "Oh, so now you can't talk?" He punches him hard across​ the face. "Answer me!"
     "No," Cameron mumbles, blood coming but his lip. Jonathan knees him in the crouch.
    "Don't ever. Ever lay a fucking hand on her again unless I promise you'll be dead," he growls. Cameron looks terrified. With one more punch, Cameron falls to ground, hissing in pain.
    Jonathan looks over at me then to his fists. His eyes soften as our eyes meet. Turning away, he speed walks out of the hall and outside. Izzy soothingly, rubs my arm. Everyone is silent then goes back to what they  were doing before.
     "Do you want to go talk to him, or should I?" She asks. The brother/sister bond they have is strong. What I used to have with mine, then he overdosed on drugs that's to my father and the needle he would use to wire us up against out will.
     "I will," I whisper. She nods and let's me walk away. Its raining again. Everyone must had came in when it all started cause it's empty. Jonathan is leaned against the wall under the riser, staring at the park in front of us. "Are you okay?"I speak up.
     His eyes land on me. There so dim, but beautiful. Just waiting for that spark to light the fire. "Fine. But that's a question you should be answering," he says.
    "I'm fine," I say. He's always so serious. "You didn't have to do that. I-"
     "You were okay? No, you were not. He was in control and hurting you. That's far from okay," he snaps. I look down at my shoes. "Listen, every fiber and cell in my body tells me to protect you. Be there for you. Just as it is with the ones I care about,  but especially with you."
    I rest my hands on his waist. "I seen the look in you eyes, that wasn-"
     "It was anger cause someone was hurting you. I'm sorry I'm protective, but I am." I lean up and fit our lips together.  His hands automatically go around me, pulling me closer to him. Despite the weather, he's arm. He pulls back. "Trying to get me to shut up?" I shrug. "Keep doing that."

AN: What side of him do you want to see next? COMMENT!! Stay alive |-/     -Veah